The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine at VFU Brno

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kimmys
Yes actually it is and thank you I will, I only sat the exam last Sunday (8th). Thank you can you buy lab coats there as I really like the ones with starch/elasticated cuffs. Where would I get one of those? I have just bout a stethoscope as my local vets want me to volunteer there in my hols when they are short staffed so I will need one. Also do they tell you what you need and where to buy it? When you say you can buy it in Brno do you mean in the university shop or local shops in Brno?
Finally are you still at Brno if so what year are you in?

Sorry for slow reply. Those special lab coats i would probably hazard a guess and just say buy in UK. A lab coat is a lab coat but special orders, get from online shopping etc.

And yes they will tell you.

In Brno

I am finishing 4th year and approaching 5th year now. 😊
Reply 61
Hi again, Michaela replied and said it is possible, but I would have to take the entrance exam as well. She also said I have to provide my certified copies of A-levels. Do people know if I have to do this before the entrance exam? or can I take them with me?
Reply 62
Do you need bio a level? I got a levels in maths f.maths physics chem and a degree in mathematics and physics
Reply 63
What is happening with the accreditation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending