Reply 2
Original post by SaFa1237
Provisional license :smile:

Can you get one at 16?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Provisional license :smile:

I don't think you can a provisional until you are almost 17.

Original post by ShaneJ
Title except a passport

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whats it for OP? I used to use my youngscot card but if you're from england you obviously don't have that-do you have something similar?
Reply 4
Original post by deedee123

Whats it for OP? I used to use my youngscot card but if you're from england you obviously don't have that-do you have something similar?

Like for shops and stuff magazines and DVDs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by ShaneJ
Can you get one at 16?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got one at 16 and loads of other people I know did as well. You just can't use it until you're 17.
Your NI card? You have to be 16 to get one, but then again, it doesn't have your photograph on it, so... :erm:
Reply 7
Original post by thegodofgod
Your NI card? You have to be 16 to get one, but then again, it doesn't have your photograph on it, so... :erm:

What's NI?

Posted from TSR Mobile
National Insurance
Reply 9

National insurance, however they no longer give cards, they send you your number on paper now I think.

And pass cards will work

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by kumori
National insurance, however they no longer give cards, they send you your number on paper now I think.

I can't think of any I.D other than passport at 16. Can't you get one of the id cards? Supermarkets should take them

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't got a national insurance number, my birthday was in may. Could I apply for a gebraltan ID card?
L

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by ShaneJ
I haven't got a national insurance number, my birthday was in may. Could I apply for a gebraltan ID card?
L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends do you live in Gibraltar? Is so its official government id so if you can than that will work. Also I love Gibraltar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by kumori
Depends do you live in Gibraltar? Is so its official government id so if you can than that will work. Also I love Gibraltar

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I live in England but any British citizen is technically a Gibraltar citizen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by ShaneJ
No, I live in England but any British citizen is technically a Gibraltar citizen

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really, the Gibraltar government issues the Gibraltan id cards, so you may have to live there to gain access to one. I may look into it tomorrow since I like the place. A pass card will work as ID, not sure how much they cost.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by kumori
Not really, the Gibraltar government issues the Gibraltan id cards, so you may have to live there to gain access to one. I may look into it tomorrow since I like the place. A pass card will work as ID, not sure how much they cost.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's a pass card?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Something with the PASS Hologram, date of birth and a recent photographic likeness is a valid form of ID.

National Schemes for England include the citizen card, One ID 4 You, and the Age Entitlement Scheme.

http://www.pass-scheme.org.uk/for-young-people/national-card-suppliers/#ValidateUK

Edit: The PASS scheme stands for the National Proof of Age Standards Scheme. With Valid ID has a hologram to show that it has not been tampered with.

Edit Edit: The cost depends on the issuer, but for a Citizen Card, a first application costs £15. But it is important to get some form of ID as most stores are increasingly applying a Challenge25 Policy regarding age-restricted products and will ask for valid, proof of age ID.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by jammy4041
Something with the PASS Hologram, date of birth and a recent photographic likeness is a valid form of ID.

National Schemes for England include the citizen card, One ID 4 You, and the Age Entitlement Scheme.

http://www.pass-scheme.org.uk/for-young-people/national-card-suppliers/#ValidateUK

Edit: The PASS scheme stands for the National Proof of Age Standards Scheme. With Valid ID has a hologram to show that it has not been tampered with.

Do I need to prove citizenship?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I checked and a Gibraltar id card have to be picked up, so you pick it up from Gibraltar. Bit far and the English address may put them of a bit

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got one at 16 and loads of other people I know did as well. You just can't use it until you're 17.

is it a motorcycle one?
Reply 19
is it a motorcycle one?

Nope, for a car. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending