The Student Room Group

Will the guy still get pleasure even when taking my virginity?

I'm 20 and am going to lose my virginity on a romantic weekend away. My main worry is that he will be disappointed (he is 22 and not a virgin, haven't told him I am a virgin but will tell him soon) because I have no experience in bed and obviously it may hurt a bit. We really care for each other but he is moving away and I want to lose it to him. Will he still get full pleasure like he would normally have from having sex with a non-virgin? How quick does your vagina recover from having sex first time - can you have sex more than once a night without pain?
Reply 1
Basically will he still orgasm?
Reply 2
First time I had sex it didn't particularly hurt (the key is to make sure you're super relaxed and ready, and make sure you tell him to be gentle), it just felt kinda weird. But after the first couple of times, it started to feel really good :smile: Anyways, in regards to your boyfriend, it will probably feel just as good as it would with somebody who isn't a virgin...although if you do tell him to be gentle because it's you first time (which I really recommend you do), it might take him slightly longer to orgasm due to going more slowly...but that's just a guess as I don't have a penis.

Have fun! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Probably.
Reply 4
Yeah, oh and going slower would probably orgasm quicker, don't know why, just happens, le penis does not follow le rules of logic
Just a heads up that sex tips are not allowed here :smile:
Reply 6
I'm 20 and am going to lose my virginity on a romantic weekend away. My main worry is that he will be disappointed (he is 22 and not a virgin, haven't told him I am a virgin but will tell him soon) because I have no experience in bed and obviously it may hurt a bit. We really care for each other but he is moving away and I want to lose it to him. Will he still get full pleasure like he would normally have from having sex with a non-virgin? How quick does your vagina recover from having sex first time - can you have sex more than once a night without pain?

This is so cute! Enjoy it and hope you have a great week end away :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by hajinator
Yeah, oh and going slower would probably orgasm quicker, don't know why, just happens, le penis does not follow le rules of logic

Is this actually true? You had 2 negatives and now I am confused as to what to expect :/

Basically will he still get as much pleasure as sleeping with a virgin in comparison to a non-virgin?
Reply 8
Is this actually true? You had 2 negatives and now I am confused as to what to expect :/

Basically will he still get as much pleasure as sleeping with a virgin in comparison to a non-virgin?

Emotionally? Maybe. Physically? No.
He will still orgasm in all probability.
Original post by Rock Fan
Just a heads up that sex tips are not allowed here :smile:

Even those rapped in innuendo?
Reply 11

Maybe for that guy, but probably not most guys.

Probably not.
He'll have his wee willy winkle inside your peachy pouch, pretty sure he'll "arrive".
Reply 13

It might be slightly uncomfortable for him at first too if you're especially tight but after that initial...push, it should be fine. I would be very shocked if he didn't orgasm. Good luck :redface:
Don't know why you're worrying so much. The first time, or first time with someone new should always be relatively easy due to lack of expectations. Touching that you care about how he feels, but tbh most guys will simply be happy to get in your pants.
By the time it gets that far, the guy is going to orgasm whether he goes into you or not. I wouldn't worry.
Yes, he will experience pleasure! Possibly more so because you'll be so tight. You'll probably feel like you don't want to or even can't make any movements such as grinding your hips the first few times, because it will feel weird and uncomfortable, and possibly painful, but it'll start to feel more natural and comfortable once you've done it a few times. Make sure you're really aroused and wet (and most of all, comfortable and fully ready!) and have him use lube. Yes you can do it several times in one session, you may be a little sore and have an odd kind of sensation the next day (a kind of aching/phantom feeling of something inside you) but it'll quickly pass.
Reply 17
He will enjoy it more cus you are tight.

Quick Reply