The Student Room Group

how to ask people to countersign my passport?

:L I have to renew my passport and people said that I have to get professionals to do that... i have just left the school for a few days (I am a year 11 student) but decided to go back to school to get my teachers to sign it for me if they can.

I am thinking of asking my teachers as they are professionals and have known me 2/ more than 2 years. but I don't know how to ask them because i don't want to sound awkward or anything Also, I am really afraid if they are not able to do it for me :frown:
Reply 1
"Would you mind countersigning my passport photo, please?"
I recently got a new passport too, I just went to the Student Support Manager at my school and she happily signed the form for me. I too thought that it would be awkward; but she has done it for lots of students in the past :smile:
Reply 3
Seriously don't worry about asking. I get asked all the time and, now that I can actually remember my passport number for the form, it takes only a few minutes and is hardly a big deal. The way i see it supporting students is part of the job

Posted from TSR Mobile
My neighbour is a trained pilot. I went round there and asked him to countersign my passport documents in return for a crate of beers. Everyone's a winner :biggrin:
Reply 5
They sign them all the time, along with many other things. I mean, people ask their teachers for references; your squiggle request is nothing in comparison! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending