The Student Room Group

Hairstyles for graduation day girls?

Anyone recommend any nice hair style for graduation? Hair is black (gown is black too) shall I ombre it at ends so it shows up nicely? It is mid back length but I want it to be Disney princess-ish ..Shall I consider putting in extemsions (clip in) or a hair piece (not sure how this would fit with mortar board though):biggrin:Feel free to suggest or send lovely pics
Graduation day ? are u outside of the uk I guess so but I would honestly say I don't like ombre hair but if u do go for it but for a princess look you could many things such a a HALF UP AND DOWN look like emma stone and if you have a full fringe like hair it looks nice or a side frine or none at all its tsill good , and like a the Disney princess bella who has it have up half down. You can curl you hair be like ariel does curl it or I would braid it, a side braid if u know how to do it like that or a fish plate hair its not hard at all its really easy actually I would do that if I was u if u don't know how to do it go on youtube and it will show u how to do it th best one I recommend u to wathc do it is cutegirlshairstyles they have the BEST hairstyles o do and shows how to do it as well , or you can live your hair out and add cute accessoriesor do a waterfall braide GO ON CUTE GIRLSHAIRSTYLES AND ITS LIKE THE PICTURES I SHOWED U ABOVE !:smile::smile: AND BYE BYE AND TELL WHAT U DO SOOO WAAN KNOW YOU CAN ALSO DO THAT
FISH TALE BRAIDE STEPS
totally like bella
AND GO ON cutegirlshairstyles please they have the best hairstyles
Reply 5
Don't you wear a hat anyway?
innit so hair will be covered but after that you take it off so I guess it fine
Reply 7
I had my hair down, curly/wavy with a little flower clipped in at the side. I would wear your hair down as the gown slips down at the back of your neck - I had a dress on underneath and the back of my neck/top of my back felt really exposed and bare, so your hair will cover that. Remember safety pins to attach your gown properly so you're not tugging at it all day!
I'd recommend not putting it up, or having a fancy up do, because the hats are quite fitted and it would smush it up! I had mine down and straight, and it stayed that way all day, even though it was 30C and my hair tends to frizz haha. So tldr, I wouldn't recommend anything too fussy, and not up. Dip dye sounds like a lovely idea, especially with dark robes! :smile:
I would say wear your hair down, any fancy updo's will prevent you from wearing the mortar board. A small braid would be nice though. I wore extensions at my graduation and having the clips in gave my hair a bit of volume and actually helped my mortar board to stay on:smile:
I just had mine down and straight. It was boiling in the hall and even if I'd had it curly it would have come out. Plus the hat flattens it!
A messy bun
Hair straightened down
High pony tail

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest