The Student Room Group

would a 6ft tall guy ever go for a girl who is 4ft 11?

Just wondering if a guy who is 6ft or above would go for a short girl like me?

Scroll to see replies

I'm 6ft 2" and my gf is 5ft 1", not that much of a variance from your height! So i'd say YES of course :smile:
Reply 2
yea it makes it easier to throw em' around

I'm 6'3" btw
Reply 3
Everyone is different, tbh.
Reply 4
Personally, I'd prefer a short girl. To each their own, though.
Reply 5
For sure, small girls can be very feminine and attractive. Just don't expect tender kissing in missionary position.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Just wondering if a guy who is 6ft or above would go for a short girl like me?

Some will want to have partner a bit taller so they don't have to bend down whilst others will want a shorter girl so they can 'throw them around'. Might as well go for it. Why do you ask? Are you looking specifically for guys over 6ft or is it because you happen to have your eye on someone who is 6ft+ and you aren't too sure of how your advances will be received?
Reply 7
Original post by gijops
yea it makes it easier to throw em' around

I'm 6'3" btw

Nailed it.

Up against the wall? :cool:
Reply 8
Well I personally find girls shorter than 5ft sort of a put off but if she had a great personality/physical appearance then it wouldn't be a problem
I'm about 6"3 and majorly crushing on a girl like 3/4 of my height, so yes
Reply 10
I'm 5ft, and the guy I'm seeing is about 5ft11! I first met him when I was wearing heels, and I wore heels for the first few dates we had, but i'm just a bit self-conscious about it! Wore flats for the first time around him the other day, and he just said 'ah, thought you looked littler than usual!' but that was about it :smile:
Reply 11
depends on your face
RIP vagina if it ever did happen...
I'm 6ft 5 and I'd have no problem with it
Reply 14
The majority of guys will likely say yes. The same way as if you asked whether girls who are 6ft would go for guys who are 4'11. Virtually all of them would say no.
Reply 15
Original post by chronicking
Nailed it.

precisely
Reply 16
Original post by chronicking
Nailed it.

:rofl:

... :sexface:
My friends who were a couple were 4ft 9 (her) and 6ft 5 (him). It all comes down to personal preference in the end.
Reply 18
I knew a girl under 5' who was dating someone about 6'7. So yes, as this thread also proves, taller guys do go for shorter girls :awesome:
I wouldn't be opposed to the idea(I'm 6-2), height isn't a massive turn on/off one way or the other imo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending