The Student Room Group

found out im pregnant, dont know what to do

Scroll to see replies

If you're undecided, did you ask for his opinion? I think it would be quite difficult for him not to see his baby for a few years until it's an actual grown child. I wouldn't like to miss seeing my own child growing up if I wanted a child.

Personally, I'd get an abortion if I were you. It came at a time where you would find it difficult to cope with it and the father wouldn't get the chance to bond with it. If you want a baby later on, you could always go for it again.
You really really need to talk to the father

I just want to say, please don't abort because you think it's your only option/way of succeeding. There is always a way.
If you think aborting is the best for you, then obviously do it, but I'm personally really concerned about how you are talking about wanting it, you seem to be considering not going through with it because of environment/education rather than not becoming a mother? Basically, I'm just really worried that deep down you want the baby, and if you were to abort, you could seriously regret it. `Good luck and let us know what happens.
Original post by Anonymous
im on the pill, no form of contraception is 100% effective...

Oh OK, Good to hear then.
Reply 43
Do anything, but don't kill it - unless you're a heartless murderer, you won't get over the guilt trip.
Original post by Al-Mudaari
Do anything, but don't kill it - unless you're a heartless murderer, you won't get over the guilt trip.

:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey , let us know how you going through with this?
Did you keep the baby or abort it?

Be well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending