The Student Room Group

Would you dump boyfriend with fake six pack abs?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by nexttime
And... a surgical six pack actually IS a thing... who would have known?!

Not sure about the scars but I'd imagine there's a way to prevent or remove the scars. The procedure itself cost £4000-6000 approx and the surgery involves removing fat at specific areas around the ab muscles.
Original post by Hypocrism
It is no different to using make-up.

Hmmm eyeliner is seen to many as attractive but i don't know many people that would find a painted on 6 pack attractive.
Reply 22
Original post by Walstri
Say one day you find out he had a surgery or used make-up to make himself appear as though he has six pack abs. You get mad and he explains it's no different to you using eyeliner etc.

Have you had sex with him? If he was so physically insecure that he would have an operation to get "fake abs" then i'd question whether his penis is even average given that he must have a severe physical insecurity and i suspect any other deformity would have been visable.
Chances are if you were to do this you will never be in a position to be dumped

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah, yet another one of THOSE threads. Goodie.
Reply 25
Original post by Johnathon16
Chances are if you were to do this you will never be in a position to be dumped

Posted from TSR Mobile

Made this thread because a female friend is considering breaking up with her boyfriend who puts on six pack make-up every day. She found out after having sex with him. The surgery thing is just on the extreme side. Some people do that, but the question is, if you're already in a long-term relationship and suddenly find out something like this, how'd you react?
Original post by Walstri
Made this thread because a female friend is considering breaking up with her boyfriend who puts on six pack make-up every day. She found out after having sex with him. The surgery thing is just on the extreme side. Some people do that, but the question is, if you're already in a long-term relationship and suddenly find out something like this, how'd you react?

If it was a good long term relationship he would have stopped doing it by now As he wouldn't feel the need but he must be a bit of a prat to put six pack make up on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maccman
Hymen reconstruction can be surgically done, muscle growth can not..

I don't think it is muscle growth so to speak.

I have seen it done a few times on surgery shows and stuff.

One time was similar to liposuction and they removed fat to make abs more defined.

Another actually used implants to give the illusion of abs.
Reply 28
Lmao what? That's so weird. I most likely wouldn't dump him but I'd be rather confused.
What's the point of that?
Reply 30
i think its so lazy if u work out you can get a six pack , a boob job is diffrent , lipo is really lazy too
why go through all thoes health risks/pain/cost of surgery when u can just go to the gYM?
Reply 31
I would be worried about his health, is it some sort of silicon implant? do they not move around?
First of all, I don't wear make-up at all, so I would find it rather strange if my boyfriend did.

In answer to the question, yes, I would undoubtedly dump my boyfriend if I found out that he'd had cosmetic surgery. Not because the six-pack wasn't real, but because I value financial common sense and high self-esteem above anything else in a person and I couldn't be with someone who spent such ridiculous amounts of money to feel better about their appearance. Someone like that simply wouldn't be a reliable partner in my view.
I'd definitely dump them, not because of their fake abs but because they were insecure/vain enough to get them in the first place. I wouldn't date someone who cared about their appearance enough to get surgery (unless they had a medical reason like an accident or birth defect)

Also I don't get why someone would wear six pack makeup? It's not like anyone's going to see their stomach on a daily basis, so it must just be just for the girlfriend. That's completely different to wearing face makeup. Girls usually take their makeup off when they're in bed so it's not like they're pretending that's what they actually look like.
(edited 10 years ago)
I wouldn't get mad, I would probably have a really long laughing fit with tears and everything and it wouldn't finish 'till he walks out.

It's just a bit odd, considering if you're in a relationship you need to find them attractive with their clothes on too and not just find their body appealing.
Reply 35
People paint six packs...?

Reply 36
Original post by nexttime
And... google tells me a surgical six pack actually IS a thing... who would have known?!

here you go,
http://www.undershirtguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/big-brother-darryn-lyons-contour-plastic-surgery-six-pack.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 37
Would he even lift though?
Original post by SaFa1237
Google 'Human Ken doll'.

My god that guy is ugly!
Reply 39
Original post by therisenmitten
My god that guy is ugly!

Believe it or not but he thinks he's hot and Gods gift to women. I watched one of his interviews and bloody hell, he was annoying!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending