Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Psychology Degree?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Nicolep
What modules did you choose? And I know, it's come round really quick, although it's dragging now haha

I don't quite remember what modules I chose, I just know that I didn't choose the one to do with child education as that's not something that would work well with me :P - What about you?

It is, I'm just contemplating of when to move in to be honest, I've got a room all done and sorted, rented for the next term, I just want to leave it for as long as possible as I don't want to exactly leave all my stuff in an empty room for a couple of weeks.
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by Lizzardis
I don't quite remember what modules I chose, I just know that I didn't choose the one to do with child education as that's not something that would work well with me :P - What about you?

It is, I'm just contemplating of when to move in to be honest, I've got a room all done and sorted, rented for the next term, I just want to leave it for as long as possible as I don't want to exactly leave all my stuff in an empty room for a couple of weeks.

Haha, ahh I see. I didn't choose the history and applications module, I didn't think it would be too interesting :L
And that's good, are you living in uni owned property then? Or private sector? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, sorry I haven't replied in a while! I'm not staying in halls, I'm commuting everyday! Looking forward to starting psycol?
Original post by Nicolep
Yay another person! Are you stopping in the halls? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I'm doing psychology by its self :biggrin: How do I choose my modules? I didn't know we could do it yet!

How is everyone feeling? Little over a week now until freshers :smile:
hi, i'll most likely decide to choose chester as my first choice to study psychology in September 2014, just wanted to know from anyone what it's like from anyone studying it or has friends doing psychology? (:
Reply 65
Original post by davidbarton15
hi, i'll most likely decide to choose chester as my first choice to study psychology in September 2014, just wanted to know from anyone what it's like from anyone studying it or has friends doing psychology? (:

Hey, I'm in my first year studying psychology at Chester, it's really good and I enjoy it. The lectures are great, really friendly and really helpful. The timetable isn't too bad either :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Nicolep
Hey, I'm in my first year studying psychology at Chester, it's really good and I enjoy it. The lectures are great, really friendly and really helpful. The timetable isn't too bad either :smile:
sorry for the 3 month late reply :P it sounds really good. How is the first year mainly assessed is there mainly coursework and essay writing or are there a lot of presentations or exams? :smile:
Original post by MelodieMichaelis
Well done!! Yeah i got confirmed too :smile: really excited to start in September, fingers crossed i get accommodation now, i live in Manchester you see and i can't afford to commute everyday and i don't know anybody to go private sector with so i'm kinda relying on this now. How about you, what are you doing for accommodation? :smile:

I do psychology now and I didnt get accomodation but I went with Abbey Rentals who are a private sector company and there amazing! You dont need anyone to live with because everyone is in the same position as you, if anything its better than some of the accomodation because your forced to talk to the people that you live with!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending