The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE or Imperial-- a question of all time???

Most ppl wud agree to place these 2 uniz riught after the Oxbridge or perhaps might place them in the same (first) tier. I have gotten conditional offers from both, Math & Stats in LSE (offer of AAB) n Math & Computing (offer of AAA). Which one iz betta for math?
n which one of them has a better reputation worldwide, higher job market, better teaching quality n most of all better student life (mixin of studentz (no racism), fun n enjoyment, sports n extracurriculars, and facilities provided to the students)? Also which of these wud u prefer to a person who iz into modern buildingz n technology n stuff...
Reply 1
Id suggest you learn to write coherent sentences before you expect to receive any useful responses on this forum.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
samd294
Id suggest you learn to write coherent sentences before you expect to receive any useful responses on this forum.

Lolz! I didn't even read past the first sentence... it got too confusing.
Reply 3
lilsunflower
Lolz! I didn't even read past the first sentence... it got too confusing.

give the guy a break people!! English is probably a second language

eva thau a dat!!
Reply 4
Hey,
take a look here...
http://www.unofficial-guides.com/guides/
I think they're pretty useful...
And here's another link for LSE only
http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/LSESU/alternativeProspectus/

Good luck.. :wink:
Reply 5
Rikku
Hey,
take a look here...
http://www.unofficial-guides.com/guides/
I think they're pretty useful...
And here's another link for LSE only
http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/LSESU/alternativeProspectus/

Good luck.. :wink:

Thanxxx :smile:... n soviez ppl, it (ma original thread) does get a bit complicated but i dunt see y complicated stuff d be difficult to understand... and newayz, ppl quit with correctin ma grammar... need sum frdly advice... n I guess was clear enuff to be able to convey ma point to ya all INTELLIGENT n SMART Dudez n Galz out there.... :smile:... thanks, seriously need ADVICE/SUGGESTIONz,
LSE or IMPERIAL??? considerin all the questionz n stuff in the original thread....
metalslug14
Which one iz betta for math?
n which one of them has a better reputation worldwide, higher job market, better teaching quality n most of all better student life (mixin of studentz (no racism), fun n enjoyment, sports n extracurriculars, and facilities provided to the students)? Also which of these wud u prefer to a person who iz into modern buildingz n technology n stuff...

imperial better for maths. neither great for fun/enjoyment but lse edges it. job market depends on what you want to go into after. sports bah neither again but probably lse. no racism again lse , doubt there can be with 50% people from abroad.
Reply 7
imperial better for maths, LSE probs better reputation, similar in most other respects -- tough decision :confused:
Reply 8
Leeroy
imperial better for maths, LSE probs better reputation, similar in most other respects -- tough decision :confused:

See... tough decision... thtz where i neeed help.... :frown:.... n y is every1 sayin tht both these uniz have dull n borin student/uni life... not tht much fun to be there?
Reply 9
metalslug14
See... tough decision... thtz where i neeed help.... :frown:.... n y is every1 sayin tht both these uniz have dull n borin student/uni life... not tht much fun to be there?

waaaait a minute... ive been talking to you on the other thread about the same thing :biggrin:
Reply 10
IF u want to go into world of Business and Finance after graduation LSE is better. IF u want to do Real Maths...then go to imperial.
Reply 11
if people must insist on using stupid abbreviations and z's instead of s', then be bloody consistent!!

i hate it normally, but if they only do it some of the time, i find that its worse!

:smile:
Reply 12
sparkler
if people must insist on using stupid abbreviations and z's instead of s', then be bloody consistent!!

i hate it normally, but if they only do it some of the time, i find that its worse!

:smile:

One word....TOWNIE! <ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!>

Cuz he thinkz hez so koolz! omg, how sad and wrong is he - if he was really "kool" he wld be able to be cool without speakin stupidly!
Reply 13
Leeroy
waaaait a minute... ive been talking to you on the other thread about the same thing :biggrin:

Hehe, yea perhapz... but u know how it iz.... throwin this question all over the place... n by this u shud be able to conclude my extent of confuzion n neeed for help......
Reply 14
PPLLLL plzzz help yaar....