The Student Room Group

how did you meet your partner?

how long have you been with your current bf or gf and where/how did you meet?
Reply 1
Original post by other one
how long have you been with your current bf or gf and where/how did you meet?

22 years

at a wedding
Reply 2
bump
Reply 3
6.5 years (married for almost 2).

Met at a TSR meet-up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
2.5 years

dancing
Reply 5
About 4 years and we met in chemistry class at secondary school. I was in 5th year and he was in 6th year.
Reply 6
Two years. Met on a train.
Reply 7
Been together for 2 years, met 3 years ago on Omegle, which is a website where you are connected with a random person also on the site. We talked and ended up exchanging emails and continued talking for a while and eventually met up in real life and fell in love.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Nearly two years, in history class (he was an external) in the second or third week of sixth form ^_^
Reply 9
On Twitter! And it took us 3 years to actually close the gap and live near to one another (he moved up to Manchester for uni). LDRs are incredibly difficult at times, but we made it work and we're so happy now.
Uh, group gathering? I don't know, my story sounds kind of lame. :tongue:
A friend introduced me to him when we were talking about anime and MMORPGs.
We became closer after being distant for around a year when he became the sole listener when I broke up previously. We bonded through the artworks we made and gaming. Oh yes, we enjoyed gaming and sharing our equipment with each other.
We "officially" started a relationship when he was admitted to the hospital for kidney and liver failure. He confessed through a video he made before passing out. Oh man, it was the weirdest start of a relationship I've ever been in.
We met on free internet dating site Plenty of Fish, been together just shy of a year, living together since January :smile:
Reply 12
Just over a month. Met last year as we got the same bus to college, he used to wink at me lol then we started talking. I just had no idea if he wanted to get together or not as I'm 17 and he's 24, but so far, so good

Quick Reply

Latest