The Student Room Group

me and male friend in wrong?

me and my male friend have always discussed going cruising when 1 of us passes our driving test.

He has recently passed his test and we've said we will go driving and just chill in the car.

He has a girlfriend and i have a boyfriend of 3 months.

My boyfriend has totally hit the roof at me suggesting im going cruising with my male friend. Telling me im not allowed and i have to contact my male friend and tell him we cant go driving together. He literally didnt speak to me for a whole day and went so mad at me.

am i in wrong?
Reply 1
"Chill in the car" XD Your friend wants to do you in the back seat.
I thought this was another gay thread to start with.

OP, can you really not understand why your boyfriend might have concerns?
It's normal for your boyfriend to have concerns, you're going off on a trip where it's just you and another guy...
I don't blame him...
Of course you're not in the wrong...
_

There's nothing dodgy with riding another guy :sexface:

I mean, riding in his car alone :mmm:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
One minute you're cruising, next minute it's Fast and Furious, where someone always cheats on someone, and you'll be standing there thinking "Boy, that escalated quickly"
Your boyfriend's probably searching chastity belts on eBay as we speak...
Am I the only one who didn't think this was an issue. My guy friend and I went on a road trip to Ikea and I'm pretty sure we've done a cheeky McDonald run in the car.

Doesn't your BF trust you?
I honestly don't see the problem... Does your boyfriend have a reason to not trust you?

Coming on here, it makes me wonder how so many people can be in relationships with seemingly no trust... Do none of you have friends of the opposite sex? Like seriously guys, a female and male hanging out does not automatically mean they will have sex.
Reply 10
Original post by katehlouise
I honestly don't see the problem... Does your boyfriend have a reason to not trust you?

Coming on here, it makes me wonder how so many people can be in relationships with seemingly no trust... Do none of you have friends of the opposite sex? Like seriously guys, a female and male hanging out does not automatically mean they will have sex.

It's not always about trusting the girl. Boys can be very persistent when there looking for one thing...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
me and this guy have been friends for 2 years, why should that stop just because ive got a boyfriend?
Original post by charley106
It's not always about trusting the girl. Boys can be very persistent when there looking for one thing...

Yes but he has a girlfriend. Who are you to say that he's looking for sex? You don't know the guy...
Reply 13
Original post by Double Agent
I thought this was another gay thread to start with.

OP, can you really not understand why your boyfriend might have concerns?

What?? I think that's absolutely ridiculous. I think the boyfriend seriously needs to gain some trust.
Reply 14
Yes but he has a girlfriend. Who are you to say that he's looking for sex? You don't know the guy...

I didn't say he would or wouldn't maybe try something. But I'm afraid its a young lads nature. Being in a relationship never stopped people before and I'm sure her bf trusts her but some girls put them selfs in awkward positions with male 'friends' by going on there own. I don't see a prob if there's a group of mates or a mate to go with...
Reply 15
You are not in the wrong at all, having a other half don't mean you can't do anything with friends of the other sex ever again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MyNameIsPhil
Your boyfriend's probably searching chastity belts on eBay as we speak...

can you do that?

checks ebay

wo - yes yes you can
Dump him.
Reply 18
your going for a drive with your friend in celebration of him passing his test? No I don't think you are doing anything wrong at all. However when your boyfriend reacts badly to it instead of also getting mad and a big argument starting perhaps it would help to reassure him. Tell him how much he means to you and how you only want him, remind him how long you and this boy have been friends and its never been more than that ect.
Reply 19

I know...when I read posts about over controlling guys not letting their gf do this and that, I think how did they ever get a gf in the 1st place!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending