The Student Room Group

Victoria Hall Wembley accommodation 2013

Is anyone else moving into Victoria Hall at Wembley in September or going to London Met?

Scroll to see replies

me! gonna move into Victoria Hall in Sept but studying elsewhere. :tongue:
Reply 3
Is anyone else moving into Victoria Halls Wembley in September 2013 (and also doing GDL at London Bloomsbury)?

Kirti x
Reply 4
Hello,

Is anyone moving to Victoria halls Wembley in 2013 (and also doing GDL at London Bloomsbury)?

Kirti x
I'm moving to Victoria hall wembley this year :smile: but I'm studying at London Met

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Katieolivia1994
I'm moving to Victoria hall wembley this year :smile: but I'm studying at London Met

Oh that's brilliant. Are you in shared or have you gone for studio/penthouse?It's so hard finding a site where you can meet people before you move in! Also what date are you moving in?

:smile:x
[QUOTE="Kiirtii;43598119"]

Oh that's brilliant. Are you in shared or have you gone for studio/penthouse?It's so hard finding a site where you can meet people before you move in! Also what date are you moving in?

:smile:x

Going for shared what about you? :smile: and moving in on the 15th of September what about you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Kiirtii

Going for shared what about you? :smile: and moving in on the 15th of September what about you? X

I've gone for a studio, regret not getting shared because It'll be harder to make new friends when i move in lol. I move in on the 15th too x
Can't wait to move in!! :biggrin:
Hi
I'm thinking about moving to Victoria halls but not 100% sure, I've lived in private student halls before when I was at uni up north and hated it. I was stuck with no flatmates and it was so boring I don't want to be in the same situation again. Just wondering if anyone's gone to see the halls or has any idea what the social life is like around the area.
Original post by Tinkerbell34
Hi
I'm thinking about moving to Victoria halls but not 100% sure, I've lived in private student halls before when I was at uni up north and hated it. I was stuck with no flatmates and it was so boring I don't want to be in the same situation again. Just wondering if anyone's gone to see the halls or has any idea what the social life is like around the area.

I went there and it's a really nice area and you can share with people there so you can have roommates if you want :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Is anyone else moving into Victoria Hall at Wembley in September or going to London Met?

Hey:smile: I'm going to be living in Victoria halls, wembley and gonna be starting London Met! Which course are you doing?
Reply 14
[QUOTE="Katieolivia1994;43601969"]
Original post by Kiirtii

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Babes im moving there in sept too :smile: But i'll be studying elsewhere xx
Original post by Emmmmily
Hey:smile: I'm going to be living in Victoria halls, wembley and gonna be starting London Met! Which course are you doing?

Film and television studies what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="humera25;44055553"]

Hey Babes im moving there in sept too :smile: But i'll be studying elsewhere xx

Well I'll see you there :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm also moving in there in September. Is anyone else studying at Westminster?
Original post by Annabel Jane
I'm also moving in there in September. Is anyone else studying at Westminster?

I'm studying History at Westminster and living at Victoria - can't wait :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Hi guys!
I booked a studio in Victoria Hall Wembley! I am a LSHTM postgraduate student (Msc in Medical Statistics) :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply