The Student Room Group

Trusting my girlfriend whilst she's on holiday..

So basically my girlfriend has gone to Kavos today for 5 nights with her friends.

For some reason or other, I'm worried to hell. I trust her, but for some reason my mind is saying "what if?" And it's going through all these scenarios and it's driving me mental.

What can I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What if what? She's going on holiday. I don't really see the problem :lolwut: If you think that she will cheat on you, why bother to go all the way to Kavos to do that?
Reply 2
Just think about it like this... you can't do anything BUT trust her. If she cheats, then she cheats, and you cannot influence the outcome. But then you'd discover that she wasn't worth it in the first place, and you can safely walk away feeling relieved she went on holiday.
Not everyone goes on holiday and does anything sexual. I was single when I went to Kavos last year and I didnt even kiss any guys... that wasnt the reason I went on holiday, so hopefully she thinks the same way, she isnt going to shag loads of guys, she has a boyfriend. i understand youll worry, but if shes sensible and cares about you she'll ignore the guys, have fun with her friends without having to do anything like that, and if anyone tries anything she'll walk away or ignore them. only a stupid person would throw away a relationship for a random stranger on a holiday who they'll never see again.. all you can do is trust her and think positive :smile:
Reply 4
Firstly, if she cheats then you will know that she's not worth it, so in a way it's good that (only if scenario) that you found out early.
But if she doesn't, you'll know that you can always trust her and if u trust her enough u shouldn't worry:smile:
As others have said, you just have to trust her. There is no point in worrying about something that you can't change. OP how long have you been together?
Reply 6
I remember thinking that an ex gf was definitely off shagging when she went on holiday. Looking back now I can see that this thought is ridiculous. You've very likely nothing to worry about
Reply 7
Thanks for the replies :smile: just gotta keep my head up I guess. I do trust her, I'm sure of it. Just really worried..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
If you're with her you should trust her. It's that simple.
Original post by Spursboy1
So basically my girlfriend has gone to Kavos today for 5 nights with her friends.

For some reason or other, I'm worried to hell. I trust her, but for some reason my mind is saying "what if?" And it's going through all these scenarios and it's driving me mental.

What can I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

im guessing your guy friends have perhaps put ideas into your head about she may get with someone etc? as much as everyone thinks going away on a guys/girls holiday means lots of sex...that isnt a written rule for everyone, decent girls will want to go out there to have a nice time with the girls, enjoy the sum, hit the bars and party ....doesnt mean she will do anythink. If she really wants to be with you and likes you then she will not cheat. Only you know deep down if you think she would or not. Trust is the key thing! dont let others fill ideas into your head :smile: if the girl is decent, 100 guys could throw themselves at her and she will say no and set them straight!

Im sure you have nothink to worry about :smile: lifes too short to worry unless there is actual evidence for you to think shes cheating etc.
Have fun with your relationship and keep positive
Reply 10
you're asking this one a secular atheist forum, full of yolo promicuous individuals and you expect to get sensible answers?
Original post by scapepower
you're asking this one a secular atheist forum, full of yolo promicuous individuals and you expect to get sensible answers?

Screw you. I'm not atheist, but I have no choice BUT to trust my gf, purely because she's LDR, and well I would have said to the OP that he should let her do what she wants. I mean what's a relation without trust?

And just because you're atheist it doesn't mean you're promiscuous...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending