The Student Room Group

DSA just sent me a letter asking for evidence... I've already sent them one...?

I'm little confused by this letter. It's not even acknowledging evidence I've sent them attached DSA form.

Does this mean they have lost my evidence or they're asking for more as the evidence I sent was audiogram, nothing else, not even a report?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Its possible they've put your evidence on file, but the letters have crossed. it would be best to give them a ring to confirm. I've had students go through the process with just an audio gram, but they may have been from Welsh authorities. SFE they may require an explanatory note to say how your hearing is affected and how it may affect your studies.
(edited 10 years ago)
The exact same thing happened to me. Just give them a ring on this number 08453005090.
Reply 3
I know that SFE (not sure about DSA) are about 4-6 weeks behind with processing. That might be the same thing happening here.
Original post by OU Student
I know that SFE (not sure about DSA) are about 4-6 weeks behind with processing. That might be the same thing happening here.

Dsa are running behind but not as much as that... I phoned sfe about my dsa to check that they had received my referral from my disability officer and got told they had and were processing it and it would be done in 3-5 days. I phoned again today because it has now been 10 days and I am going away and they said they are running behind and it will still be another few working days.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest