The Student Room Group

Need Urgent help regarding IELTS!!!

My conditional offer for the international foundation year says:

This offer is conditional. This offer is conditional on you obtaining at least an 85% average with at least 85% in Maths and one other Science subject in your Final High School Examinations, plus a minimum of IELTS 5.5 with a minimum of 4.0 in each subscore.

My IELTS marks came out last night:
Listening:8.5
Reading 7.5
Writing 4.5!!
Speaking 6.5
Overall 7
My question is do i need to repeat the IELTS for the visa? because i heard that the minimum is 5.5 in each sub score for the visa? or do i get a different visa because i am going for foundation year?
Thanks alot
Original post by Sam005
My conditional offer for the international foundation year says:

This offer is conditional. This offer is conditional on you obtaining at least an 85% average with at least 85% in Maths and one other Science subject in your Final High School Examinations, plus a minimum of IELTS 5.5 with a minimum of 4.0 in each subscore.

My IELTS marks came out last night:
Listening:8.5
Reading 7.5
Writing 4.5!!
Speaking 6.5
Overall 7
My question is do i need to repeat the IELTS for the visa? because i heard that the minimum is 5.5 in each sub score for the visa? or do i get a different visa because i am going for foundation year?
Thanks alot

Contact your university and ask them for advice.
Or your nearest British High Commission or Embassy to double check the requirements for a student visa.
Reply 3
Thanks for the replies, but i need the answer today and they are closed in my country
Reply 4
bump
If you need the answer today then phone your university and ask them.

You've got an hour until business hours finish in the UK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending