The Student Room Group

Law girls: Incredibly hot :cool:

I'd like to know if this is a national thing or a regional thing.

At my university, Bristol, so many of the Law girls are stunning - it's unreal. I think it's maybe a mixture of brains, willingness to argue, good dress-sense, and natural beauty. Other than History of Art and my own subject, Languages, these girls rule the roost! I've even noticed loads of the Law girls on here are hot, too ...

Sorry for such a non academic thread, but I'm really intrigued as to whether it's like this everywhere or just Bristol!

Best of luck with any exams you may still have :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's the same everywhere! It's a requirement of a law course actually. One of the reasons law is so popular...
Reply 2
lol out of curiousity how are you a student at both bristol and oxford?
Well, you wouldn't say it you went to LSE... in my opinion...
Reply 4
Yeah there are some stunning girls at Liverpool Law Fac, more notably so in 2nd and 3rd year than my year.

The boys, however, is a different issue altogether. There are very few good looking lads in my year, but again, quite a few hot guys in 2nd and 3rd year :smile:

I think we just got a batch of munters last year :wink:
Law lasses are hot, there can be no argument. Plus many of them are posh, which only adds to the attraction in my view. Still wondering about the competition tho.. what about law lads? The truth must be told!
Reply 6
Crazy Mongoose
Law lasses are hot, there can be no argument. Plus many of them are posh, which only adds to the attraction in my view. Still wondering about the competition tho.. what about law lads? The truth must be told!

not really that fit, although there are some achingly fit guys in 3rd year.

I do find the girls to be quite shallow at times though, in the sense that every lecture/tutorial is seemingly a fashion show. Only the Asian girls can carry this off properly IMO.
RR
every lecture/tutorial is seemingly a fashion show

Haha... so true! :biggrin:
RR
not really that fit, although there are some achingly fit guys in 3rd year.

Well, and at least one really fit guy heading into the first year this summer...
Reply 9
Crazy Mongoose
Well, and at least one really fit guy heading into the first year this summer...

lmao somehow I don't imagine that'll be you! :eek: :p:
Reply 10
RR
I do find the girls to be quite shallow at times though, in the sense that every lecture/tutorial is seemingly a fashion show.

Isn't that interesting...girls who do one of the most academic subjects are very shallow..

RR
Only the Asian girls can carry this off properly IMO.

As in Asian girls always look appropriately dressed when they look like they're ready for a fashion show!? :eek:
>>am Asian girl doing Law next academic year<< ....maaaybe it's time I revamp my wardrobe!

p.s. - RR...hotttt avatar pic!!
Reply 11
mysteria
Isn't that interesting...girls who do one of the most academic subjects are very shallow..
i hope its not like that everywhere - i hate washing and ironing so ill be a right scruff in comparison lol
Reply 12
Suzi_law
i hope its not like that everywhere - i hate washing and ironing so ill be a right scruff in comparison lol

Not everyone is overly vain. There are some normal people :wink:
Reply 13
I must say, at Leeds I think there are just 2 good looking guys in my year. The girls far outweigh the lads in terms of looks. :rolleyes: xxx.
Reply 14
To be honest the girls at Southampton just wear whatever clothes to lectures - giant jumpers, jeans etc - especially to the morning classes. But then when you see them out in the evening, they look COMPLETELY different and it's like WOW what a transformation :eek:

Not that they looked bad before.... they still look hot.....just you know.... not dressed up... you know what I mean.
Reply 15
~ o
I must say, at Leeds I think there are just 2 good looking guys in my year. The girls far outweigh the lads in terms of looks. :rolleyes: xxx.

ZOMG!!! I heard Leeds had loads of fit boys?!
Reply 16
CLman
To be honest the girls at Southampton just wear whatever clothes to lectures - giant jumpers, jeans etc - especially to the morning classes. But then when you see them out in the evening, they look COMPLETELY different and it's like WOW what a transformation :eek:

Not that they looked bad before.... they still look hot.....just you know.... not dressed up... you know what I mean.

yeah sometimes it's silly to be a huge effort in during the day time because you aren't going to feel much different on a night time when you want to look good etc.
fuglyduckling
At my university, Bristol, so many of the Law girls are stunning - it's unreal. I think it's maybe a mixture of brains, willingness to argue, good dress-sense, and natural beauty. Other than History of Art and my own subject, Languages, these girls rule the roost! I've even noticed loads of the Law girls on here are hot, too ...

LOL this thread rocks!! :p:

As a girl law student, I fully agree with your proposition that we are hot :wink: You won't find me arguing with this one. However if you would like me to be willing to argue.... :wink:
Reply 18
RR
ZOMG!!! I heard Leeds had loads of fit boys?!

Not in my year, or maybe I have high expectations? :p: There are quite a few stunners in the third yrs - but boy do they know it!
RR
lmao somehow I don't imagine that'll be you! :eek: :p:

Lies. :cool: