The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Clearing help

So I have firmed a different university and i've decided I hate it! I want to come to Coventry so bad, I am 20-40 points short of entry requirements for the course I want to do (Media Production BA) and was wondering if any knows if it would be likely for them to accept me? I'm currently doing work experience at a film company (which made twilight, babel etc etc) and did film studies A2 and photography AS (all very relevant) does anyone know? + If I did get an offer, how likely would it be to get halls accommodation?
Please help! Thanks
Original post by kaylaurend
So I have firmed a different university and i've decided I hate it! I want to come to Coventry so bad, I am 20-40 points short of entry requirements for the course I want to do (Media Production BA) and was wondering if any knows if it would be likely for them to accept me? I'm currently doing work experience at a film company (which made twilight, babel etc etc) and did film studies A2 and photography AS (all very relevant) does anyone know? + If I did get an offer, how likely would it be to get halls accommodation?
Please help! Thanks

In regards to the course information I have absolutely no idea, I'm sure somebody suitable would be able to guide you (I think the Cov Uni representative has been actively posting recently). But in terms of accommodation, (if you want to stay at UNITE properties) you can look on the website and see which rooms are available, how many people are in that room, smoker Y/N etc. https://www.unite-students.com/secure/bookingmanager/1344860880573
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by FloppyJubblies
In regards to the course information I have absolutely no idea, I'm sure somebody suitable would be able to guide you (I think the Cov Uni representative has been actively posting recently). But in terms of accommodation, (if you want to stay at UNITE properties) you can look on the website and see which rooms are available, how many people are in that room, smoker Y/N etc. https://www.unite-students.com/secure/bookingmanager/1344860880573

Ok thank you! :smile:e
Did you get into Cov then? and with what grades? I want to study Media and Com in Cov for Sept 2014, they want BCC but after sitting exams i feel like a CCD/CDD is in the cards :frown: I was wondering if there was any leniency?
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest