The Student Room Group

EPQ Animal Behaviour and Welfare

Hiya, I am hoping to do an EPQ (Extended Project Qualification) to do with animals :smile: only thing is what should I do it on? I was thinking of doing it the influence of captivity on animals but that seems a little unimaginative, does anyone have any better ideas? any suggestions will help me however i'd rather not do it on illness's etc.. thank you :smile: P.S I'm hoping to study Animal Behaviour and Welfare at university or something similar
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi, Why don't you relate your project to an aspect of animal behaviour or animals that you find really interesting. You mentioned the influence of captivity on animals, if you want to go with that then do it! Don't worry if it seems unimaginative so long as you know you'll enjoy researching and writing about the topic just go for it! (I think it sounds really interesting by the way :smile:). Hope this helps and good luck with your project :smile:
Original post by MillieSarah
Hiya, I am hoping to do an EPQ (Extended Project Qualification) to do with animals :smile: only thing is what should I do it on? I was thinking of doing it the influence of captivity on animals but that seems a little unimaginative, does anyone have any better ideas? any suggestions will help me however i'd rather not do it on illness's etc.. thank you :smile: P.S I'm hoping to study Animal Behaviour and Welfare at university or something similar

Oooh I'm hoping to do something similar as I'm probably going to study zoology :smile: I'd also like a few ideas haha :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending