The Student Room Group

Male 22 and never had a relationship - I feel hopeless :(

I am male 22 and never been in a relationship, for a while I have accepted this and just lived my life the best I can but recently it has been becoming a big problem.

I am getting lots of down moments lately, where I feel depressed because of never being in a relationship, never being able to attract a partner and generally feeling like I never will, it is causing me to question myself about whether I have a serious psychological disorder which is out of my control causing me so much difficulty with something that many take for granted, sure I know it isn't easy for everyone, but I feel particularly burdened. I Have no female friends or male friends for that matter and whenever I do I struggle greatly maintaining friendships and I quickly become disheartened when I attempt to connect with people.

Can anyone relate or offer some advice as I am becoming really distressed about this :frown:
I can't offer any advice. I'm just posting to say that I'm in the same situation, 22 years old and never had a relationship. Well, I'm female if it makes a difference :tongue: It doesn't bother me too much, it'll happen. There's no rush.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending