The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Pictures of Pooley House and information.

Scroll to see replies

Not in Creed there wasn't. I assume, as they were built at the same time (I think!) it'll be the same for Pooley..
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
No aerial jacks.
Reply 22
is it worth me getting a tv lisence? will i be able to get a clear picture with just a portable aerial? thanks...again
Same as you would anywhere, I guess. Depends on what kind of aerial you get. I couldn't get many freeview channels but my normal picture was ok!
Depends what floor/room - I'd wait until you got there...but not a lot of people buy a TV license anyway.
If anyone has any interior pics of Creed I'd be grateful :smile: Just because I am far too impatient to wait until Saturday :rolleyes:

X

That's pretty much every single room, maybe mirrored but that's it! I don't have any more. Besides, it's more fun for a surprise on the day!
If you look at my photos of Beaumont - the Creed rooms are identical in terms of what is in the room. Shape/location may vary.
Thank you guys, advice and photos much appreciated as always :smile:

Just one other thing : Do the rooms have desk lamps?

Thanking you all again! LOL :biggrin:

X
Oh and bins? Like a paper waste basket?

X
Reply 30
doingmybest
Oh and bins? Like a paper waste basket?

X

no desk lamps in pooley and there is a recycling bag but not a paper specific in the flats
i will also be staying in Pooley~~~will arrive at 17th and dunno wht will happen then........=.=
Magician
no desk lamps in pooley and there is a recycling bag but not a paper specific in the flats

Oh thanks for your reply :smile:
Sorry but I should have stated that I'm in Creed Court, even though I posted this on a Pooley thread :rolleyes:

So, does anyone know if there are desk lamps and waste paper bins in the rooms in Creed Court please?

X
babypegasus
i will also be staying in Pooley~~~will arrive at 17th and dunno wht will happen then........=.=

Is that your moving in date? I move into Creed tomorrow :eek: :eek:

X
Ooh yeah it's Friday isn't it? Most people will be in tomorrow. Most people will be in tomorrow. There'll be a small bin in your room, but recycling is something you have to do yourself.

Hope you enjoy it! Creed's an awesome place.
Craigjamieson88
Ooh yeah it's Friday isn't it? Most people will be in tomorrow. Most people will be in tomorrow. There'll be a small bin in your room, but recycling is something you have to do yourself.

Hope you enjoy it! Creed's an awesome place.

That's great thank you. Is there a desk lamp do you remember? :smile:

X
Nope! I'd advise bringing at least one lamp, be it desk or not.. the light in your room is very white (you'll know what I mean when you get there!) and its nice to have something less harsh sometimes!

What flat did you get, by the way?
Craigjamieson88
Nope! I'd advise bringing at least one lamp, be it desk or not.. the light in your room is very white (you'll know what I mean when you get there!) and its nice to have something less harsh sometimes!

What flat did you get, by the way?

Ok thanks.....I'll have to squeeze it in the car with everything else that I don't have any room for :p:

I got flat 18. Do you know what floor that's on? Sorry, I'm sure you've better things to do than answer my questions all day!!

X
Haha surprisingly not! Stupid weather.

Anyway.. I'm not too sure. I think you'll either be ground or 1st floor, but I'm not certain!
You can dim the bedroom lights though! Woooo "mood" lighting!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending