The Student Room Group

Hot weather is making me angry and agitated?

This sounds so stupid and shouldn't complain but this hot weather these past 2 days are annoying me. I went to spain for a week and it didnt effect me like this, I love the weather in spain but it seems like a different type of heat in spain.

I woke up this morning feeling like I was gonna pass out because I was so hot, could hardly sleep last night because I was so hot. I've been out in the sun today and passed out but don't know if it was because of my blood sugar being low or the heat or both. All I've done today was paddle in like a river thing with my boyfriend and his neighbours. I've tried to drink plenty of fluids but I've got a bit burnt as well. Ironic I didnt burn in spain but burnt here :/

I've had a cool bath am now in bed. Had my window open all my day and I'm still really hot. I just feel so pissed off and agitated. Every little thing is pissing me off right now. Anyone else been getting this with hot weather?
Reply 1
I'm going to get negged for this, but i'm pretty cold blooded so this is so comfortable for me.

You can get cold mist sprays for a couple of quid :smile:
Reply 2
Yeh, I'm not enjoying it either, I couldn't get to sleep last night and woke up after a few hours because of the ridiculous heat. I have two massive fans in my room but they're only minimally effective because all they're doing basically is PUSHING THE GOD DAM WARM AIR AROUND. Ahem.
Nope. Love the weather right now.
I'm enjoying the heat but I have no life and I'm inside all day where it's cooler :smile: However, I completely understand and I can get the same way. I get agitated when I struggle to breath because of the heat but if it's not THAT bad then I just get sleepy.
I'm dreading going to bed, I'm not used to sleeping without the weight of the duvet so it feels weird to sleep without one but it's too warm for it!

Quick Reply

Latest