The Student Room Group

Are all women capable of achieving a small waist?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SillyMilly
oh thankyou so much I hate it I hardly fit into any clothes im so bottom heavy !I guess we all want what we don't have ! id love little hips !

Yeah I suppose! 22inches is tiny I can see how it might get annoying buying clothes, mine is hardly that small at about 26in but anything high waisted still gapes around the waist yet fits around the bum! Not sure what shape they think people are these days lol!
Reply 161
Original post by Elcano
And how exactly does that reduce the waist specifically?

If you have a hula hoop with blades attached to it then it literally carves away any unwanted body parts :wink:
Reply 162
Original post by Rarrgh
If you have a hula hoop with blades attached to it then it literally carves away any unwanted body parts :wink:

Yeah, I guess that's going to work. :rolleyes:
Original post by Secretnerd123
My waist is average but want it to be really small. Im a size 10 uk and want to lose weight and get a tiny waist. Is it genetic and how do i achieve it??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look into corset training.

I was considering doing it at one point but I decided to stick with working out because it's more fun.

EDIT: Just saw someone posted about it. To answer your question, corset training is basically training your waist to sort of become smaller by wearing a corset a few inches smaller than your natural measurements. These aren't just any corsets, they're steel boned ones and are quite expensive.
(edited 10 years ago)
Im a small 6 and I look like a rectangle :frown:
If you do enough sport then yes

Quick Reply

Latest