The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Can I still get in?

Hey all,

So I've had Westminster as my first choice to study psychology ever since I got the offer. Being the old coot that I am, I did an access course and was given a conditional offer of achieving 35 out of 45 credits at merit or distinction in order to meet the requirements.

However seeing as my college are lovely old chaps they decided to only just tell me that instead of having the 36 merits and distinctions that they told me I had several months ago, I now only have 27 M's and D's, a bit far off the 35 conditional offer.

I've heard Westminster can be pretty lenient, but has anyone gone through this situation before and what do you think my odds of them still taking me are?

Also, does anyone happen to know the best email I can contact them on to enquire as it may be the lack of sleep or the sudden early morning news rage but I can't seem to be able to find a relevant email.

Just feel like banging my head against a brick wall at this stage so any help is appreciated.
Try emailing [email protected]?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks, I've emailed them but I'm still waiting on a reply. I think I just needed something to either put my mind at rest or prepare for the worst as I went mental at my tutor earlier for the lack of organisation xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending