The Student Room Group

Been rejected by a crush?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bratterz_xoxo
Oh no :frown: Suzy :frown: if you ever need to chat you can always PM me ^_^

I know exactly how you feel..because this guy I liked when I was about 11 until I was 15 we liked eachother... but both of us were shy and we didn't tell eachother but we knew, and everyone else knew we would of been great together etc.. when I was 15 I finally plucked up the courage..but it was too late..I was absoloutly heartbroken. The worst feeling in the world..because I really liked him.. but ah well.. i'm over it now :smile: so it's all good.

You'll find someone. Honestly, you're a lovely person. So like I said just PM me if you like

Aw, thanks :smile: I've just been feeling really down in the dumps lately, so I thought I'd make a thread xD
Wow, really? That sounds awful, I feel really sorry for you :frown: But I'm glad you're over it :smile:
And thanks :biggrin: I hope I do, but I'm kinda done with people for the moment. I think I'll try and refrain from crushing on people for the moment xD
But yes, I will :smile: Thanks :smile:
Original post by suzylemonade
Ah, okay :frown: Do you reckon they are into the same sex? Or are they completely straight?
And yep :smile: What really irritates me is when people say that I'm not bisexual, I'm just too scared to come out as lesbian. I know what I am xD
You say mainly; are you interested in girls too? :smile:

No idea :tongue:

Yeah. Though I prefer guys, there have been a few girls that I've liked. And I understand all the bad bisexual stereotypes. Supposedly we're never faithful, the one above, it's just a phase or I've even heard that it's cool to be bi so everyone's bi now :cool:
Original post by DashingHero
No idea :tongue:

Yeah. Though I prefer guys, there have been a few girls that I've liked. And I understand all the bad bisexual stereotypes. Supposedly we're never faithful, the one above, it's just a phase or I've even heard that it's cool to be bi so everyone's bi now :cool:

Right, okay. Well, good luck :smile:

I've even heard that it's cool to be bi so everyone's bi now :cool:

God, yeah. So many girls in my school are 'bi' just because it's now a trend, apparently. I don't see why, honestly :P
Aw, thanks :smile: I've just been feeling really down in the dumps lately, so I thought I'd make a thread xD
Wow, really? That sounds awful, I feel really sorry for you :frown: But I'm glad you're over it :smile:
And thanks :biggrin: I hope I do, but I'm kinda done with people for the moment. I think I'll try and refrain from crushing on people for the moment xD
But yes, I will :smile: Thanks :smile:

It's so understandable though.. :smile: I was terrible last night about my situation.. like really bad -.-"

And yeah..it's alright now..just the past :smile: It's kinda weird seeing him around college though but i'm over him :biggrin: and I'm like that right now! ahaha :')
Just told my crush that I liked them after a terrible misinterpretation of actions, so I have been rejected.
Desperately need somewhere to spew my feelings, so I figured here is the best place. If anybody wants to join in, feel free to xD

I saw them in school yesterday and it was so awkward and ugh. And I don't understand because it really seemed like they liked me back but they didn't. They were just super flirty and invited me to go watch a movie with them just for the hell of it apparently. Is there even a set way to tell if somebody likes you? Because when I try, I'm always wrong :frown:

I'm sorry to hear that OP.

I read in one of your previous comments you are afraid to come out as lesbian which is okay.

I'm female, and went out several times with someone. She would flirt a lot, paid me lots of compliments for no apparent reason. Every time we went out I paid for it. (I was a student as well and she was working).

I told her I liked her and she was like .."I don't see you like that, sorry". :confused:

Long story short:

Make sure you clarify whether it is a date or not next time. I wouldn't want you or anyone else going through the above! :smile:

This saves confusion, embarrassment and sadness!
It's so understandable though.. :smile: I was terrible last night about my situation.. like really bad -.-"

And yeah..it's alright now..just the past :smile: It's kinda weird seeing him around college though but i'm over him :biggrin: and I'm like that right now! ahaha :')

Aw, are you okay now though? :smile: I really hope you guys get together, you're such a nice person :smile:
Ah, like a blast from the past kinda thing? xD
Lol, high five :P It's just that I feel as if I can't deal with crushing on anybody right now, being rejected hurts too much :frown:
Aw, are you okay now though? :smile: I really hope you guys get together, you're such a nice person :smile:
Ah, like a blast from the past kinda thing? xD
Lol, high five :P It's just that I feel as if I can't deal with crushing on anybody right now, being rejected hurts too much :frown:

Ermm..sort of.. i'll mail you what happened etc because it's really stupid to put it on here.. ahaha and ahh thankyou!

And YES -_- I'll tell you another thing about that too which actually happened yesterday... ahaha

And it actually does.. it's not nice at all..but just think..everything happens for a reason.. :biggrin:
Omg I know exactly how you feel , I just wanted the ground to swollow me up and then my ego was bruised but, worst of all , I was gutted they didn't like me back ! I don't think there is anyway to to know unless you ask the person , sometimes they may also declare their undying love for you but they might also reject you which is really hard to take but at least you know the truth eh . Onwards and upwards tho ladies , chins up :biggrin:
Original post by Chanjc
I'm sorry to hear that OP.

I read in one of your previous comments you are afraid to come out as lesbian which is okay.

I'm female, and went out several times with someone. She would flirt a lot, paid me lots of compliments for no apparent reason. Every time we went out I paid for it. (I was a student as well and she was working).

I told her I liked her and she was like .."I don't see you like that, sorry". :confused:

Aw, really? Are you okay now? But that's exactly what I mean, she compliments me etc. but she doesn't like me. It's so confusing :/

And nope, I'm bisexual :smile: I was just saying that I really hate it when people say that I'm only bisexual because I'm too scared to come out as lesbian, which isn't true :smile:

Original post by Chanjc

Long story short:

Make sure you clarify whether it is a date or not next time. I wouldn't want you or anyone else going through the above! :smile:

This saves confusion, embarrassment and sadness!

Yeah, I really should xD I just assumed it was because we're not very good friends but she asked me if I wanted to see a movie with her alone. So, obviously I though she liked me. Oh well :/
Ermm..sort of.. i'll mail you what happened etc because it's really stupid to put it on here.. ahaha and ahh thankyou!

And YES -_- I'll tell you another thing about that too which actually happened yesterday... ahaha

And it actually does.. it's not nice at all..but just think..everything happens for a reason.. :biggrin:

Sure, okay :smile: I'll check my inbox in a sec :smile:
True actually xD I'm just trying to work out what that reason is :P
Original post by ssupernova
Omg I know exactly how you feel , I just wanted the ground to swollow me up and then my ego was bruised but, worst of all , I was gutted they didn't like me back ! I don't think there is anyway to to know unless you ask the person , sometimes they may also declare their undying love for you but they might also reject you which is really hard to take but at least you know the truth eh . Onwards and upwards tho ladies , chins up :biggrin:

Yes, that's exactly it! It's such a crappy feeling :frown:
And yeah, maybe I should just ask next time :P
Ahaha, exactly xD Though I don't think I've ever had anyone declare their undying love for me :P
Sure, okay :smile: I'll check my inbox in a sec :smile:
True actually xD I'm just trying to work out what that reason is :P

Yeah..it usually takes a while I must admit :P
Plenty more fish in the sea. Don't worry about it. :smile:
It's always harder with the same-sex. You have to figure out whether or not they're into the same-sex and then whether they like you in that way or not. Same issue bro :tongue:

This. I always go for the straight girls :nopity:
Aw, really? Are you okay now? But that's exactly what I mean, she compliments me etc. but she doesn't like me. It's so confusing :/

And nope, I'm bisexual :smile: I was just saying that I really hate it when people say that I'm only bisexual because I'm too scared to come out as lesbian, which isn't true :smile:

Yeah, I really should xD I just assumed it was because we're not very good friends but she asked me if I wanted to see a movie with her alone. So, obviously I though she liked me. Oh well :/

Yeah I'm fine :smile: At least I know now to make sure rather than assume I know what is happening :P

Oh sorry, must have misread that. People always have too much to say! If you say you are bi, you are bi, they should accept it without trying to tell you who/what you are. :rolleyes:

That does suck, but onwards and upwards OP, onwards and upwards :smile:
Reply 35
Although not the most helpful contribution to this thread buuuttt I know how you feel... Keep your head up and keep marchin' on :smile:
Original post by King Kebab
Plenty more fish in the sea. Don't worry about it. :smile:

Yeah, you're right :smile:
Original post by Chanjc
Yeah I'm fine :smile: At least I know now to make sure rather than assume I know what is happening :P

Oh sorry, must have misread that. People always have too much to say! If you say you are bi, you are bi, they should accept it without trying to tell you who/what you are. :rolleyes:

That does suck, but onwards and upwards OP, onwards and upwards :smile:

Yeah, that's true. At least now, we'll never make the same mistake again :smile:
Ahh, I see :P and yeah, exactly! xD
I am on my way upwards, kinda xD Gradually getting over it xD
Original post by gman10
Although not the most helpful contribution to this thread buuuttt I know how you feel... Keep your head up and keep marchin' on :smile:

Thanks :smile: And no, it was helpful :smile: How did your situation turn out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending