The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL what did you eat for Sehri/Iftaar THREAD

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by AreebWithaHat
Sehri: protein porridge with penut butter

Are you still gonna be lifting during ramadan?
Original post by Matsuda
Are you still gonna be lifting during ramadan?

Yep, just cutting it down though to 2 full body sessions a week :smile:
Reply 22
Sehri; Porridge with honey
Planning to just have kissuri, chick peas and some grilled chicken for Iftar. NO oily foods
I had wholemeal bread with Nutella and a banana for sehri but feel really sickish today :frown: think I'm going to stick with weetabix.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
I had a BBQ cheeseburger after Taraweeh drenched it in burger sauce! I then went home and had my Finni ( Standard) I then had a Muller Corner the fruit tones and loads of dates and water.
Sehri: 2 pakoras and cheese beans and toast
Iftaar: Chicken pieces and chips (homemade), packet of wotsits, 3 bites of fresh cream cake
Sehri: 2 Toasts with saag and a roti with saag. water
Iftaar:
Reply 27
Oh gosh am I the only one who can't eat that much in ramadhan? I don't eat anything at sehri only drink water.

And last night at iftar I had one pizza slice and a cinnamon role and I was stuffed!!

Ps. I usually eat A LOT on a normal day when it's not Ramadhan!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by TBBT
Oh gosh am I the only one who can't eat that much in ramadhan? I don't eat anything at sehri only drink water.

And last night at iftar I had one pizza slice and a cinnamon role and I was stuffed!!

Ps. I usually eat A LOT on a normal day when it's not Ramadhan!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you might be, but now I can't be bothered eating during sehri so I just drink water now. I make up for it during iftaar though;
Reply 29
Last sehri: toast, tea and a slice of cake.
Iftaar: fruit, 1 samosa, saag and roti, pepsi
Just finished my chocolate o.o wow I eat so much more than others here :L
and trying to finish my water bottle now...everyone drinks 'loads of water' but I always have to have a fizzy drink with my food so try and make up for it later. Still don't have enough tho ;/
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
sehri: 2-3 glasses of water, fruit n nut Kellogg cereal or weetabix
iftaar -fruit :biggrin: :biggrin: and whatever salaan is made with 1/2 roti

nothing particularly exciting :P

Quick Reply

Latest