The Student Room Group

Certificates for the Application

Hi, I've recently joined this site, I'm an Italian student, I have applied for the University of Edinburgh and I have received a conditional offer, to complete the application it is requested a copy of my highschool diploma by the 31 August but I have finished the exam some weeks ago and in Italy we don't receive the diploma before some months, Are there italian students who are studying at the univerisity outside Italy and can give me some tips? Or someone who knows more about that...
You need to contact Edinburgh ASAP and explain when you will have your results and when you will have your official certificates.

If you don't contact them and don't send them proof by the 31st August then UCAS will automatically reject you - Edinburgh need to flag your application to stop that from happening.

Edinburgh start teaching on 16 September http://www.ed.ac.uk/news/semester-dates/201314 . If you wont have your results to prove that you've met your offer conditions by then then you will probably have to defer to start in 2014.
Contact the University and explain. If you have the official results notification, this may be acceptable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending