The Student Room Group

I swore at someone... accidently - what do I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Be careful OP. The last time a lady said "It's a private joke between me and my pet" she got charged with bestiality!
:eek4:
Original post by Iron Lady
I'm more concerned about my house tbh.

Seriously, if you dwell on little inconsequential things like this then you should be more concerned about your mental health not your house.
Haha a private joke between you and your 'animal'? I don't think he's in on it mate!
Reply 23
Just then I noticed my animal sitting on the grass in the front garden, so I knocked on the window to get their attention. When they looked up I gave them this sign: :upyours: (as it's a private joke). Though I wasn't aware that a passerby walked passed and they looked at me and I bet they saw the gesture as they glared and frowned at me, before shaking their head.

I'm worried because now they know where I live, what if they come back and try to break in or something? Help!

EDIT: On an unrelated note, what happened to the up yours emoticon, it won't come up and I can't find it?

Go to the supermarket.
Buy a week's supply of food.
nail your windows and your letterbox shut
board up the windows and doors
spill a gallon of oil outside of your doorstep
cut off your home's electricity
don't even use the water
And whatever you do, don't come out until this time next week.

This is the only way you will be safe from harm. The ONLY way. Don't underestimate the offence you caused. This person will be back...with a vengeance...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 24
You horrible girl
Just then I noticed my animal sitting on the grass in the front garden, so I knocked on the window to get their attention. When they looked up I gave them this sign: :upyours: (as it's a private joke). Though I wasn't aware that a passerby walked passed and they looked at me and I bet they saw the gesture as they glared and frowned at me, before shaking their head.

I'm worried because now they know where I live, what if they come back and try to break in or something? Help!

EDIT: On an unrelated note, what happened to the up yours emoticon, it won't come up and I can't find it?

Oh no, why have you been banned??:frown:

Quick Reply