The Student Room Group

Friend on cam site

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Go into private chat with her. That will be a shock for her.
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
:yes:

I don't need to tell her and probably won't. My reasons to thinking I should is that i'm worried others will find out and then it will get spread around university which I know she would be distraught over, also I feel i'm going to find it very hard to not come across differently.

Well, true. But I'm sure if she has been in it for a while and has a large audience, she knows the occupational hazard. This is a 'What If' scenario, OP. Don't worry too much about it.
What uni is this then :wink:? Trollbridge Uni?
No that is extremly unlikely i'm balls deep in the friendszone :redface: But we did kiss once but that was a while ago we are really just friends.

[...]

I don't feel anything we aren't like that, we are just friends she is gorgeous though. Just watching is so creepy though considering how good friends we are.

So you aren't in the friendzone really, because as you admit, you don't feel anything for her other than friendship...
Reply 24
Original post by snowyowl
So you aren't in the friendzone really, because as you admit, you don't feel anything for her other than friendship...

Ok I think I have worded it badly, I could quite easily have feelings for her but she has made it clear she just wants to be friends I think, I don't know I guess its confusing.
Reply 25

Is she performing now? :wink:

Pay for her to view your cam and be all like, surprise!
It's page 2. You should have pasted the link by now :colone:

If I were you, I'd check her out then send a message (not on the cam site) making subtle suggestions that you know.
Consider telling her anonymously, she might not care about the risk of friends/ family finding her bu if she does it would be a bit of a reality check.
Reply 28
She was online last night and I couldn't resist urges :oops:
Why tell her you know? What do you gain from telling her? Apart from making things awkward and probably ruining the friendship. If she wanted to let you know she does the cam site thing, she would have told you.

Since she hasn't its obvious its not something she wants to tell you. Imposing that you know, doesn't help things.
Reply 30
:yes:

I don't need to tell her and probably won't. My reasons to thinking I should is that i'm worried others will find out and then it will get spread around university which I know she would be distraught over, also I feel i'm going to find it very hard to not come across differently.

I think it is important that you tell her just in case she hasn't thought about her friends/uni colleagues finding her. If I were her I'd rather know.

Just do it in a jokey way like 'dude I was having a **** the other day and you popped up, not cool!!' or something.
Reply 31
She was online last night and I couldn't resist urges :oops:

Do not tell her you are ****ing over her though, that's super creeptastic.
Reply 32
Why would you tell her? :s I honestly can't fathom why you feel there's a need. It would probably muck up your friendship.
Reply 33
Opinion is so split on here it's 50/50 split people saying tell her or don't tell her :s-smilie:
Reply 34
Original post by redferry
Do not tell her you are ****ing over her though, that's super creeptastic.

Yeah don't worry I wasn't planning on telling her that. I really don't know how i'm going to be able to act normal around her now considering what I saw last night, I won't go into detail but :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending