The Student Room Group

Sainsbury's (telephone interview )

Hi,

I have a telephone interview for Sainsbury's for a part-time job and I've never had a telephone interview before and I'm quite nervous. Has anyone ever had a phone interview for sainsbury's before and what type of questions did they ask you?

Many thanks
x
Reply 1
Hi

yes i have its nothing to be worried about at all they ask you questions centred around customer service

What do you think is good customer service , name a time when you was proud of an achievement, teamwork why its important , what do you know about sainsbury's just do a little research into the company best to prepare beforehand on customer sevice questions and just relax
Reply 2
Original post by babzieboo25
Hi

yes i have its nothing to be worried about at all they ask you questions centred around customer service

What do you think is good customer service , name a time when you was proud of an achievement, teamwork why its important , what do you know about sainsbury's just do a little research into the company best to prepare beforehand on customer sevice questions and just relax

Thank-you so much!! I really hope it goes well :smile: x
Reply 3
Exactly what the other poster said, I was so nervous and what makes it worse is that the person didn't really say anything as I answered them. She literally typed down my answer and went on to the next question. So don't worry if they don't give much of a response! Plus, I hesitated on one question for a few minutes and I still got through to the next stage, so good luck! X
Reply 4
Original post by sophhiee
Exactly what the other poster said, I was so nervous and what makes it worse is that the person didn't really say anything as I answered them. She literally typed down my answer and went on to the next question. So don't worry if they don't give much of a response! Plus, I hesitated on one question for a few minutes and I still got through to the next stage, so good luck! X

Thank-you :smile: X
Reply 5
Original post by klgyal
Hi,

I have a telephone interview for Sainsbury's for a part-time job and I've never had a telephone interview before and I'm quite nervous. Has anyone ever had a phone interview for sainsbury's before and what type of questions did they ask you?

Many thanks
x

Hi there,

I have one soon and I'm so nervous. What can I expect? How did yours go?
I had an interview last Friday i felt it went really well and the lady that interviewed me seemed impressed hopefully I will hear back this Friday or before and do you have a telephone interview if I’m successful with the main interview in store?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending