The Student Room Group

What is the best TV series you have seen?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qr95
State your favourite TV series/Favourite cartoon TV series that you watch or used to.

Prison break was top apart from the ending I also like fresh prince of bel air for comedy.

TOP 5 TV series on this thread:

1) Breaking Bad
2) Game of thrones
3) Sherlock
4) Friends
5) Prison break

I definitely agree with you about Breaking Bad and Sherlock, but I think for me Orange Is The New Black has to be the standout
True Detective was brilliant.

Orange Is The New Black, The Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones were all great.
Another less known series, Revolution. I thought was great until they cancelled it and had to use a premature ending.
Reply 622
Being Human and Game of Thrones
I've been quite disappointed with Orange is the new black. It's good, but I don't think it's anywhere near as good as everyone is saying it is.

My top 5 would be (in no particular order):

1) Fringe
2) Lost
3) House
4) Game of Thrones
5) Sherlock

Plus honourable mentions to Firefly, Dollhouse, Buffy/ Angel and 24.
House :biggrin:
The glory days of The Sopranos are impossible to compare to the likes of Prison Break, Lost etc. All due respect.
Battlestar Galactica or Avatar the legend of Aang
Sherlock. If you had asked me five years ago, I would've said Doctor Who, but then series 5 happened.
Breaking Bad is easily up there, The Simpsons will also hold a place in my heart forever. I also loved The Following, S1, haven't seen S2 yet but I wish they kept it down to one series. And American Horror Story: Covent(?) was superb.
Breaking Bad
Sherlock
The Thick of It
Heroes
The Simpsons
Luthor
dci Banks anyone?

Dexter
Prison break

cartoons:
Ed Edd n Eddy, Tom and Jerry :ninja:, Scooby doo,

courage the cowardly dog! - Used to always go to the toilet during the half time break...

DBZ and beyblade (the old ones not the new ones!)
Castle
Rizzoli & Isles
Body of Proof :ahee:

Original post by RayApparently
Breaking Bad
Sherlock
The Thick of It
Heroes
The Simpsons
Luthor

Your inbox is full and I quite like Luther! I didn't watch it properly yesterday though. I was too distracted. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doctor Who. To me, it's just perfect. Incredibly imaginative and also incredibly bizarre. What more could you want?
Sherlock and Doctor Who - both are equally amazing. I love other shows like HIMYM, Dexter and Suits but none quite compare to my favourites.
Suits
1. Prison Break
2. Breaking Bad
3. Dexter
4. Lost
5. Hannibal

:love:
Original post by AlphaNick
HANNIBAL

[video="youtube;KDWMgOwIW48"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDWMgOwIW48[/video]

Hannibal is awesome :tongue: A bit twisted but amazing nonetheless.

Bring on season 3!
(edited 9 years ago)
The Shield is one of the best I have seen. Has it's Emmy awards for proof :smile:
Rotten tomatoes had spoken

IMB rates it highly too although I'm not surprised. Do you know when season 3 is out? I think Alana is going to die...
its filming starts in october? and set for broadcast in april 2015? yeah IDK who survived but i cant wait for season 3 just amazing

for the record IMDB had spoken too!:

That ages away! At least they said they might prolong it to 7 seasons. :colondollar::loveduck:

Quick Reply

Latest