The Student Room Group

How attractive do you think you are?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
meh 6-7
Reply 41
I dunno, I used to be a hideous troll throughout highschool but as soon as I hit sixth form and eventually uni, I've really come into myself. I get attention and slept with girls I consider way above my league but I really don't know what I'd rate myself. Maybe an 8.5.
Original post by Multitalented me
Not very tbh, I gauge an idea by comparing myself to other guys who I see outside & on TV. I'm just a typical ethnically South Asian looking guy, am 21 but appear about 16/17 & have some spots on my face that trying to I'm desperately get rid of.

They'll go away as you grow up.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Numbers are so boring! Words are so creative :rofl:

Words are hurtful.

Sticks and stones might break my bones. But words can also hurt me.
Reply 44
Id say I'm an 8 out of 10 on a good day but certainly a 10/10 in interests, hobbies, personality :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by MetropolisBoy
They'll go away as you grow up.
Haha hope so, they just appeared randomly, my face was much smoother when I was younger :tongue:
I gave myself a 7 or 8 but thank you :awesome:

You're welcome:smile: That's more like it! :tongue:
Reply 47
Haha hope so, they just appeared randomly, my face was much smoother when I was younger :tongue:

Why not see a doctor? I used to have horrific acne, roaccutane worked wonders.
Original post by This Excellency
Words are hurtful.

Sticks and stones might break my bones. But words can also hurt me.

Positive words don't :awesome: Btw, I find your username so elegant! so uber class:lol:
(edited 10 years ago)

Do you use a face wash. It can really help :smile:
I would recommend Clearasil if you haven't tried yet.
Original post by MetropolisBoy
Positive words don't :awesome: Btw, I find your username so elegant! so uber class:lol:

:lol:

Thank you.

Fingers crossed:smile: Exactly! It'll go back to the way it used to be sooner or later, just make sure you take good care of your skin and eat well:wink:
Reply 52
7 or 8.

Inb4 I get flamed for not thinking I look like a slapped ass.

Some people might find a slapped ass attractive...
Reply 53
Original post by eliza.anne
lol. Thanks.

Without makeup I am akin to Sloth from The Goonies.

Also I've seen you and you are bloody gorgeous. Don't be giving yourself any of that '2' ****. :hmmm:

You're the only one I want to whiteknight me. :love: I hate the out of 10 rating system, it's too high. Rating out of 5 makes more sense to me. Out of 5 I'd give me 3.

3/5 = 3*2/5*2 = 6/10

Why do you feel 6/10 isn't nice but 3/5 is?
Reply 54
I don't even. :erm: I meant I'd find it easier to judge out of 5. As in, 1 - ugly, 2 - OK, 3 - average, 4 - very pretty, 5 - gorgeous. Oh I'm too tired for this. Bed time. :lol:

But that's just considering the face then? You could give yourself a 3/5 but then you can give yourself a 7/10 on a /10 scale because of your smashing body. And that's much nicer than saying 3.5/5.
Why not see a doctor? I used to have horrific acne, roaccutane worked wonders.
Well I have, they gave me some antibiotics & cream so hopefully it'll go soon enough :smile:
Idk man mostly a 1 but some days I'm a solid 2.
3/10 :frown:

I think from the front I don't look too bad when I style my hair and have a little bit of stubble, maybe 6/10 but I have the worst side profile ever. I look absolutely disgusting from the side :frown:
Reply 58
Original post by danny111
3/5 = 3*2/5*2 = 6/10

Why do you feel 6/10 isn't nice but 3/5 is?

Original post by danny111
But that's just considering the face then? You could give yourself a 3/5 but then you can give yourself a 7/10 on a /10 scale because of your smashing body. And that's much nicer than saying 3.5/5.

It's too late for this :lol: I don't really like number ratings at all. I'd much rather we used words :nooo: Wouldn't you rather be called handsome than 7/10? Is it not nicer? :redface:

Well I have, they gave me some antibiotics & cream so hopefully it'll go soon enough :smile:

That's good :redface: I had to try about 4 different ointments before I was given roaccutane, be patient! It'll go eventually :yep:
[QUOTE=eliza.anne;43501389
You're the only one I want to whiteknight me. :love: I hate the out of 10 rating system, it's too high. Rating out of 5 makes more sense to me. Out of 5 I'd give me 3.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Quick Reply

Latest