The Student Room Group

Imran Akhtar Hussain jailed for life for murder of student from Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Al-Mudaari
I lol'd.

It's Ramadan, so I'll leave it at this.

The only reason you "lol'd" is because you don't have an argument.
Original post by chefdave
His presence is still a product of multiculturalism, even if he happens to be 2nd/3rd generation. If he is 2nd/3rd generation as you suggest why does he still have an Arabic name? This indicates an unwillingness to integrate into British society (which is part and parcel of multicultural philosophy) so it's a bit lame to suggest this guy is British through and through.

Erm, just because you have a MUslim name it doesn't mean you are unwilling to integrate.... (Or his parents perchance) There are many Jews, black people, Hindus, Sikhs etc... who choose to have Jewish, Black, Hindu, Sikh, Indian etc... names despite being here sometimes for centuries....
Reply 22
It is quite sad that he is going to serve a life sentence. Bit harsh. Given that he suffers from paranoid schizophrenia. Obviously he should be punished for taking a life, but the media never reveal the true story. He was hearing voices at the time of the attack as he has severe mental issues - had a blackout and caused harm. People who are mentally ill don't ask to be ill, it just happens. And they may never recover which is sad. I don't know why people talk about RACE. It has nothing to do with this case. It could have been anyone that he attacked, any COLOUR / RELIGION. A mentally sick person doesn't choose what happens, their judgement is impaired and they have no control over what's happening. Such a sad story
Reply 23
Original post by abba3babba

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white" is a code word for "I'm a complete racist".
Reply 24
Original post by chefdave
So because white British sometimes murder it's ok to import murdering psychopaths from abroad?

Nutter.

And who were the large majority of immigrants here, imported by and for what purpose?

The 'importing' of people and the production of a multicultural society was perpetuated by none other than the British public itself. The war effort, helping build the economy, requiring their services. 'Imports' that gave their lives for this country. 'Imports' who in exchange for their services were promised British citizenship.

And let's not start talking about 'imports' without considering the British invasion of numerous countries, pillaging resources and the importing of British supremacist ideals in the attempt to to civilise the 'barbaric populations.'

What you have 'imported' are vasts amount of people, who are now part of the fabric of British society and why shouldn't they be? They (their families) had a hand in rebuilding the foundations of this country.

These are not 'imports', these are immigrants, these are the children of immigrants born on British soil and they are British.

Multiculturalism was set into motion a long time ago and is here to stay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending