The Student Room Group

25 yo. In your opinion, it's too late?

Scroll to see replies

im 24 and doing my BSc my masters wont be for another 4/5 years so I will be nearly 30
Reply 21
It is not too late, actually I would say that on most postgrad courses you would be the younger (if not the youngest) one, as in the UK people do their masters later than in the rest of Europe. If you really want to do it, give it a try!
Reply 22
Hey im too a MECHANICAL Engineer from India. Bro can you help me!!! I want to make my career in merchant navy as an engineer in any cargo vessel. So can you tell me if there are any MARINE TRAINING COURSES in ITALY for mechanical engineers to enter in marine field?? and about your question..............25 years is a ripe age and after finishing your masters you have lot of time to get employed STUDY HARDER and then companies will run behind you for employment.:smile:............a question........Do you have work experience???????
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by Green star
Hey im too a MECHANICAL Engineer from India. Bro can you help me!!! I want to make my career in merchant navy as an engineer in any cargo vessel. So can you tell me if there are any MARINE TRAINING COURSES in ITALY for mechanical engineers to enter in marine field?? and about your question..............25 years is a ripe age and after finishing your masters you have lot of time to get employed STUDY HARDER and then companies will run behind you for employment.:smile:............a question........Do you have work experience???????

Do you want to study in Italy?
I know that there is something like naval engineering in Naples.
http://www.din.unina.it/index.html

Unfortunally in Italy I think will be hard to find courses in english, so here the language could be a problem. That's why in Italy not too much people speak english.

However, I haven't work experience. Well, I have done several jobs, but no one related to mechanical engineering. :frown:
Reply 24
I started my PhD with two people who were 27 and just finished Masters. They were both 25-26 when they started them, its a very common age to take post grad courses, you probably won't even be the oldest person there.
Reply 25
Not at all, I was 26 when I started uni and most of the others on my course are older to.
Original post by desperados988
Hi guys, I would like to apply for a master degree in mechanical engineering. I am 25 yo, it's too late in your opinion?
I am Italian and I want to try to study in UK in september 2013.

I am 29 and starting PG

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending