The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

3D/2DDigital Animation/Games Design/Special Effects Students 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Yh but we share the same first year... And I see myself switching to VFX (possibly)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 81
So we in like the same classes??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
I mean are we all together sort of thing or just learning the same sort of stuff but in separate classes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Reply 84
Original post by vfxri
Everyone is doing 3D animation:frown:((

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing 2D animation, well, as it stands haha :')
Reply 85
Original post by vfxri
Everyone is doing 3D animation:frown:((

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I remember one of the teachers joking about us lot needing to mingle with people who weren't from our courses because we'll likely find so many kindred spirits that we wont care ... maybe they'll mix us all up to encourage us :biggrin:
Reply 86
I reckon we're all in different classes but theres lots of time to mingle with each class to work with people from each group to do different projects and stuff. Anyone joining any sports or societies:P
Anime/Harry Potter comes to mind lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Original post by vfxri
I reckon we're all in different classes but theres lots of time to mingle with each class to work with people from each group to do different projects and stuff. Anyone joining any sports or societies:P
Anime/Harry Potter comes to mind lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeh will probablt join anime society and hockey team ^^..the uni actually has a quidditch team LOL hmmm tempting..
Reply 88
I'm thinking about the anime and then the video game and movie society. They sound very tempting haha
Reply 89
QUIDDITCH!!!!! tehe :biggrin: will probably join the harry potter and maybe the movie society :smile: what did u guys do in college? I did classics, so I might be tempted by something to do with ancient Greece or mythology ....... anyone seen anything like that? I have no idea where to look :frown:
Reply 90
Good luck to those who moved in today! OwO)/
Reply 91
Original post by Natalie.P
QUIDDITCH!!!!! tehe :biggrin: will probably join the harry potter and maybe the movie society :smile: what did u guys do in college? I did classics, so I might be tempted by something to do with ancient Greece or mythology ....... anyone seen anything like that? I have no idea where to look :frown:

I love all that stuff about Greece and Mythology!! I find it quite interesting along with anything to do with Physics :')
Reply 92
Original post by Chari-mon
yeh will probablt join anime society and hockey team ^^..the uni actually has a quidditch team LOL hmmm tempting..

I'm very tempted to join the hockey team too. I'm a fan of Ice hockey and NHL, Go Canucks go!! :P but I don't think they have an ice hockey team so this is probably as close as I can get :')
Reply 93
I've been here since yesterday and omg it's so spooky because there's barely any people here yet hahaha
Reply 94
Original post by Fezzychap
I'm very tempted to join the hockey team too. I'm a fan of Ice hockey and NHL, Go Canucks go!! :P but I don't think they have an ice hockey team so this is probably as close as I can get :')

ahhh I am part of a hockey team in my local area and I was thinking of joining the uni one but was abit scared to because I am on my own loool..if you're interested it would be awesome to join together :biggrin: planning on bring my own hockey stick and everything with me anyway ^^
See I was thinking Video Game society and maybe Doctor Who....

Is anyone on the De Hav campus, then?
Reply 96
I love all that stuff about Greece and Mythology!! I find it quite interesting along with anything to do with Physics :')

Thank god someone does! I thought I was gonna be the ancient greek nutter in the bunch :/ Have you been to Greece? We went on a college trip and saw the sanctuaries in Athens, Olympia and Delphi .. well.. what remains of them :biggrin: eeeek physics! Fezzychap is a smart chap :smile:
Reply 97
Original post by Natalie.P
Thank god someone does! I thought I was gonna be the ancient greek nutter in the bunch :/ Have you been to Greece? We went on a college trip and saw the sanctuaries in Athens, Olympia and Delphi .. well.. what remains of them :biggrin: eeeek physics! Fezzychap is a smart chap :smile:

No I haven't, you're so lucky!! One of my friends is doing his MA in Classics at the moment and he's told me all about his little trips. I really need to go at some point :') And thank you, you too! Yeah I'm a bit of a nutter when it comes to anything to do with history, physics, nature etc. Discovery channel ftw!! :P
Reply 98
Original post by Chari-mon
ahhh I am part of a hockey team in my local area and I was thinking of joining the uni one but was abit scared to because I am on my own loool..if you're interested it would be awesome to join together :biggrin: planning on bring my own hockey stick and everything with me anyway ^^

I've only ever watched the sport, I've never really played it seriously, only in games as a kid haha, but I'll hopefully be up for it once I get into the swing of things at Uni so that would be awesome. Just don't judge my beginner skills haha :wink: Yeah I'm bringing my Ice Hockey jersey, it's a Vancouver Canucks one so look out for me haha :')
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 99
No I haven't, you're so lucky!! One of my friends is doing his MA in Classics at the moment and he's told me all about his little trips. I really need to go at some point :') And thank you, you too! Yeah I'm a bit of a nutter when it comes to anything to do with history, physics, nature etc. Discovery channel ftw!! :P

Your friend sounds like a cool fellow, I bet he's a nutter as well huh? all the classics students are :biggrin: each lesson was madness. Nature is rather brilliant isn't it? :smile: I have a lot of pictures from Greece. The Delphi mountains were rather epic :biggrin: I went a little crazy with the camera .. tehe :smile: Do you like Time Team?.. I do :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending