The Student Room Group

Year 10 Work Experience Ideas??????

Hi I'm about to finish year 9 and we have been encouraged to start thinking about work experience for July 2014 and have no idea where to go and I don't really know what I want to do when I'm older! For GCSE my chosen subjects are: French, Spanish, Geography, Religious Studies and Drama. Can I have some suggestions on where to go please?? I'm hoping to send a letter to where I want to go sometime in August or September at the latest. Thanks!
oh wow Im in year 11 well finished actually and I had took French and spanish and geography and I loved Spanish but disliked French too much for me to do and geography was nice that papers were decent apart from tourism, youll get three units to learn 1)hostile worlds 2) urban city 3) tourism. Also if ur doing work experience don't the school have to it that's what my school did chose it with a system. but good luck bye :smile:
oh bwt if u need help with geography im predicted an A so u can ask me foe help if ur stuck well ce ya and Spanish was a B but its ok bye :biggrin:
Reply 3
Bear in mind that some areas require you to be 16 and go through a DBS check so you'll be limited in the amount of places.
Original post by zed963
Bear in mind that some areas require you to be 16 and go through a DBS check so you'll be limited in the amount of places.

yehh that's right

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending