The Student Room Group

RIP Cory Monteith (Finn from Glee) :(

Citing the BBC

"Glee star Cory Monteith has been found dead in a Vancouver hotel, police say.

The 31-year-old, who played Finn Hudson in the Fox TV hit, was found dead at the Pacific Rim Hotel in the city centre, said Vancouver police.

The cause of death was not immediately apparent, police say, but foul play has been ruled out."

He died to young, this is shocking and sad :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well that was unexpected.

Don't do drugs kids :fatcontroller:
(edited 10 years ago)
Just saw it today. Truly saddening
Reply 3
I don't usually feel sad over celebrity deaths, but I do about this one, I can't believe it
Reply 4
Its just so sudden, and unexpected!
Such sad news. Really gutted. He was so talented and I was always rooting for Finn to get back together with Rachel :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Sad news but he could have saved himself...

EDIT: why the neg? Everyone knew he had drugs troubles for years and years and was in and out of rehab for the past two years.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
So sudden and unexpected :frown:
Thoughts and prayers with his family and friends.
So so upsetting :frown: RIP, thoughts are with his family and Lea.
Finn was one of my favourite characters on Glee, so so sad to see him go :frown: RIP.
This is so sad, Lea Michele was planning their wedding too :frown:
Very sad to die at such a young age :frown:
Reply 12
I'm totally shocked and saddened by this :frown: Such a tragedy!
Oh my god :redface:

I'm so shocked :frown: I cant believe this is true. RIP Cory.

On a side note, taylor swift has tweeted, "Speechless. And for the worst reason". I really hope she doesn't write a song about it (they've apparently dated in the past).
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
I woke up and checked my Twitter to see this... usually I feel sad when someone famous that I appreciated dies, but this time it hit me really hard! I started crying, ah god, it was just so sudden and tragic, and he was so young! Still makes me feel a little sick to imagine what his family & friends' reactions must have been. I hope Lea has lots of support, to think that their wedding would have been soon... ugh, doesn't bear thinking about. RIP.
Reply 15
I was quite surprised as well.

TBH, I saw him as a normal person with a normal life, didn't know he was struggling; life :frown:
Reply 16
I am utterly gobsmacked. I know he has had drug problems in the past and its not known if they are what caused his death or if he was clean but either way, wow 31 is too young to die. I feel so sorry for his friends and family and of course, Lea Michele.
(edited 10 years ago)
So sad, was really shocked when I heard about it this morning. My thoughts are with his family, friends and Lea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I'm so sad I love Cory and always will :,( my prays are with Lea and his family. The moment I found out I could not stop crying. R.I.P Cory ImageUploadedByStudent Room1373806565.458628.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by TheStudent.
Oh my god :redface:

I'm so shocked :frown: I cant believe this is true. RIP Cory.

On a side note, taylor swift has tweeted, "Speechless. And for the worst reason". I really hope she doesn't write a song about it (they've apparently dated in the past).

They didn't date in the past. They just hung out as friends.

Anyway RIP Cory. So sad and heartbreaking. My prayers and condolences go out to his family and friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending