The Student Room Group

Tuition Loan amount isnt enough

I get the full maintenance grant and loan as my household income is below £15,000 but my tuition loan is saying i am only entitled to £3,465 when my current course is £8,250 i am going into my second year and i had to pay for my first years tuition as i had previously done 2 years foundation degree somewhere else i understand that student finance only give you 4 years of finance, but why would this affect my tuition if ive paid for one of my years myself.
Original post by Jordo91
I get the full maintenance grant and loan as my household income is below £15,000 but my tuition loan is saying i am only entitled to £3,465 when my current course is £8,250 i am going into my second year and i had to pay for my first years tuition as i had previously done 2 years foundation degree somewhere else i understand that student finance only give you 4 years of finance, but why would this affect my tuition if ive paid for one of my years myself.

The site thinks you're under the old fee system because you started a foundation degree before 2012. The assessors should fix it after your application is submitted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending