The Student Room Group

uniqlo covering letter

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone knew any tips as to what i could include in my covering letter for a job at uniqlo? I think it's the sales advisor/customer advisor role.

Thanks!
Give a brief explanation of why you want the job/ a job at Uniqlo/ a sales related job, say when you are available to work, highlight anything really important from your CV (e.g. two years of previous experience in sales roles), mention some personal attributes (reliable, good communication skills, friendly, etc.) that may not be very obvious from your CV, and finish with a nice simple 'I look forward to hearing from you soon'.
Reply 2
Original post by dragonkeeper999
Give a brief explanation of why you want the job/ a job at Uniqlo/ a sales related job, say when you are available to work, highlight anything really important from your CV (e.g. two years of previous experience in sales roles), mention some personal attributes (reliable, good communication skills, friendly, etc.) that may not be very obvious from your CV, and finish with a nice simple 'I look forward to hearing from you soon'.

Thanks for the reply! Shall i also add stuff about loving their brands/loyal customer/mention briefly of the company's background history and how it influecned my decision to work for them etc? Do you work at uniqlo?
Original post by rurounikenji
Thanks for the reply! Shall i also add stuff about loving their brands/loyal customer/mention briefly of the company's background history and how it influecned my decision to work for them etc? Do you work at uniqlo?

I wouldn't go too over the top about loving their brand, but definitely mention that you would feel confident advising customers due to knowing their clothes well. If you feel that the company's background history influenced your decision then mention it, but make it sound genuine rather than cliche!
No, I don't work there (wouldn't mind a job though...).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending