The Student Room Group

What graduate schemes ask for full module marks?

Hello,

As per thread title I am wondering which grad schemes ask for a full breakdown of module marks. Or as that information is quite large, perhaps a rough idea of what percentage of firms ask for module marks/which firms don't. (If you could provide examples that would be great).

Thanks.
Original post by RS tomorrow
Hello,

As per thread title I am wondering which grad schemes ask for a full breakdown of module marks. Or as that information is quite large, perhaps a rough idea of what percentage of firms ask for module marks/which firms don't. (If you could provide examples that would be great).

Thanks.

Very few indeed I would have thought. Few graduate schemes require such specific details about degrees, by and large a degree is just a medium which carries a number of general skills. Law is the only routine exception where academic ability is fundamental to the career and the competition is such that firms usually do want to know individual module grades.
Reply 2
About 50% of the finance grad schemes I applied to (about 10-15) asked for a transcript.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
Original post by Pipsico
About 50% of the finance grad schemes I applied to (about 10-15) asked for a transcript.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Thank you. Top lad.

Quick Reply

Latest