The Student Room Group

what happens now?

hiya, i posted the other day and was hoping for a little more advice
my original post was as follows...

Hey im 21 year old female and im just looking for a little bit of advice on a guy, i went out the other night with some family an family friends to the pub for a drink and my mum said that this guy that came with us kept looking over at me so i looked over and he was for a while after that we kept catching each others eye (by the way i really like this guy) but when i went over to talk to him he kept teasing me about saying i wanted to kiss another guy that came with us, im confused is he interested or not. Xx

but since then this has happened ...

Right so I went out with some friends last night and landed up at the local where he happens to be. my friend (who knows nothing about what happened last time) says he keeps looking at me and giving me the eye. Eventually she says it so loud that he comes over takes my headband and replaces it with his hat he then puts my headband on his friends head but when my friend says so loud that he's cute I go red and shy and don't know what to do is he teasing me or what I don't know what to do or think. Xx

was just wondering if anybody has any advice on if hes actually interested or if hes just being friendly as im not actually sure what to do or say xx
Reply 1
Sounds kind of like he's flirting. Maybe try getting his number/ adding him on facebook and taking it from there?
Reply 2
Original post by janey01
Sounds kind of like he's flirting. Maybe try getting his number/ adding him on facebook and taking it from there?

iv already got him added on facebook haha but i just dont know how to start up a conversation without sounding like an idiot lol. hes a few years older than me so although im 21 i dont want it to be like im a school kid chasing after her crush if that makes sense?? xx
Reply 3
Original post by Jayro8
iv already got him added on facebook haha but i just dont know how to start up a conversation without sounding like an idiot lol. hes a few years older than me so although im 21 i dont want it to be like im a school kid chasing after her crush if that makes sense?? xx

"hey, hows it going? :smile:" is always a good start? sounds like you need to get over your lack of confidence and go for it, nothing to lose!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending