The Student Room Group

how many kick ups can you do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
About 300-350
I'm 18
Only play casually
Reply 21
Probably a couple of hundred but I never really count. Flat surface, decent ball and boots and no distractions and I could go on for a while.

I'm 19 and I play Sunday league football.
Reply 22
Original post by LSeeber1
Probably a couple of hundred but I never really count. Flat surface, decent ball and boots and no distractions and I could go on for a while.

I'm 19 and I play Sunday league football.

Ive been practising but been doing pretty ****. Ive been using tennis like trainers in my garden because my boots are to small now. Need to get some new ones for this season. is this having a large effect?
Most I've ever done is probably around 6 or 7 although I was lucky with the last couple.
On average I could probably get like 3 or 4, but that's considering I don't really play football or have any interest in it at all.
Reply 24
I could never do them. I was the best passer on my team, fast through balls or high long balls into the run of a team mate. But kick ups, I don't think I ever did more than 20. Definitely not more than 30. I was always so frustrated that worse players than I could do a lot more than me so I gave up learning it.
Reply 25
I done 54 in about 30 seconds, but it was with a balloon...
Reply 26
Can't really remember trying too much at any point, but I wouldn't say more than 10. Then again I don't really play football for a team, and when I play I'm in goal, so it's not a priority!
Original post by ZRO
Bout three fifty.

hahahha! ur ****
Reply 28
Original post by Lucky-Roll
hahahha! ur ****

Notsureifjelly or Mirin hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZRO
Notsureifjelly or Mirin hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

mate, at kick-ups I'm an alien-like creature (when wearing good football boots+decent ball) :smile:
Reply 30
mate, at kick-ups I'm an alien-like creature (when wearing good football boots+decent ball) :smile:

So your like ET and the ball just flys home?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZRO
So your like ET and the ball just flys home?

Posted from TSR Mobile

huh?
Reply 32
Original post by james1211
That must have taken half an hour :laugh:

I can do like, 4 maybe :redface:

Haha close to at least! My friend enjoyed counting them!
Reply 33
20 with feet and around 400 with the whole body as I'm pretty good at using the thighs to do kick ups
Reply 34
huh?

So one kick up and ball disappears :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZRO
So one kick up and ball disappears :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

bring it mate. ****ing bring it (and bring coke with u) :lol:
Reply 36
bring it mate. ****ing bring it (and bring coke with u) :lol:

Coke not even once. Stop sipping that haterade :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like others have said, if you can do a few hundred you can usually do as many as you want, it's a case of how long it takes you to get bored.

When I was younger and in a youth academy, I could get over 1000 with ease, but either the legs got tired or boredom kicks in. Plus, it doesn't look good if you end kick-ups by bad ball control, so I would always attempt a stupidly hard trick after 1500 kick-ups or so; like trying to catch the ball with my feet in a hand stand.
couple of hundred would be my max, use to practice loads as a kid
Reply 39
18, average; 10

Quick Reply

Latest