The Student Room Group

how many kick ups can you do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 41
Original post by coatsoft
Ive been practising but been doing pretty ****. Ive been using tennis like trainers in my garden because my boots are to small now. Need to get some new ones for this season. is this having a large effect?

Yeah I wouldn't be particularly good in tennis trainers. To be honest though, don't base your ability on the amount of kick ups you can do. Yeah, It improves your ball control but if you can't do that many, it's not the be all and end all.
Reply 42
I like the OP called them kick ups.

None of this 'keepy uppy' rubbish.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by LSeeber1
Yeah I wouldn't be particularly good in tennis trainers. To be honest though, don't base your ability on the amount of kick ups you can do. Yeah, It improves your ball control but if you can't do that many, it's not the be all and end all.

cheers
Over a thousand definitely, probably would be bored/tired after that.

I've played since I was about 5 and played for teams all my life. Don't play for a team now but do still play football.
About 40. Then again I haven't played in a while so probably like 10-20
I am 12 my pb is about 210 average 70
I am 12 and I can do 210 but my average is about 70
I am ten and I spend ages doing kick ups my record is 780
around 40
I can do 2259 kick ups at once and I'm 12 years old, I'm being dead serious if u want contact me.
30-50
I am 12 years old girl and its been 4 weeks since i started to do kick ups and i can do 179 kickups with no stop and i love ⚽️ And i support unitedddddd
(edited 4 years ago)
my personal best is 300 and i play top league
The best I ever made were over 20. Despite this I have a pretty bad ball control. Also because I can do kick ups almost only with my right foot.
0, I’m so uncoordinated I can’t even get the 1
Im 15 I have on played on concrete with my friends reason I think I won't be able to play is because I can't juggle

Quick Reply

Latest