The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Gillybop
Anyone that sleeps with a ho and doesn't use protection is brain dead.

Well, they will be when the syphilis kicks in.
Original post by gingerandice
why do men like sex so much? whats so special about sex, especially with a stranger? Answer honestly please.

Why do men like sex? I don't even know how to look at this question without laughing.

When you do it with a stranger you haven't got to see her again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chappers-94
I don't honestly know how anybody could deny this, for casual sex. For relationships though, I don't even know if I'd even go near half of the ONS that I've had for GF material.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you trying to say that, OK, when I get to university, and I ask a lot of guys for sex, that some of them will actually do it with me?

:perv:
Reply 63
Was she really she and not he?
Original post by SmallTownGirl
PM me an honest to god picture of you. And then I'll tell you the truth.

No. I've been told I'm ugly already. I know.
Reply 65
good luck with the blood work op
Reply 66
Why do men like sex? I don't even know how to look at this question without laughing.

When you do it with a stranger you haven't got to see her again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unless you meet her in the hospital to get your results.
you would sleep with a random guy if he asked you?

If I wanted to shag him, why ever not?
Original post by im so academic
Are you trying to say that, OK, when I get to university, and I ask a lot of guys for sex, that some of them will actually do it with me?

You have to be a troll..... Seriously unless you go to Brighton university, most of them would do it with you casually, I'm not going to lie, if your'e ugly you'll be able to get casual sec easily with attractive men BUT they won't want a committed relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69

Buy me a couple of pints, and even if you look like Moe from the Simpsons I would probably still bang you.
Reply 70
why do men like sex so much? whats so special about sex, especially with a stranger? Answer honestly please.

With regards to my activities in Amsterdam:

*Maximum pleasure for minimum effort (i.e. maximizing the pleasure:effort ratio)
*Efficient sex in a safe, regulated environment for both the client and the service provider.
*Opportunity to cover your face with a scarf so the sex worker cannot recognize you afterwards (e.g. - embarrassingly in say, a supermarket you both shop at).
*Knowledge that the woman is not likely to pursue you or pester you afterwards or become romantically attached (ideal for a migrant worker who is only resident somewhere for the length of his contract).
No. I've been told I'm ugly already. I know.

Sweetie. The girl I was in love with for like three years had no chin. Genuinely. She was definitely not conventionally attractive but I thought she was the most beautiful person ever because of her personality. Someone will love you on day if you love yourself.
Original post by ForgetMe
Unless you meet her in the hospital to get your results.

Well, no. But I haven't really had too much casual sex. But when I go for casual sex, my selection standards drop dramatically.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sylosis
£85 an hour, I'm not familiar with prices but I assume that was average.
Was not like I've seen from films- ie skanky, drugged up ect so the experience was fine but the people who run the business are shady characters, I'd rather stay as far away from them as possible.

£85 isn't bad for an hour....I've heard.
Original post by thunder_chunky

Sure......

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Forgive me, what self-respecting, normal and actually decent-looking and sober man would **** a girl in exchange for money?

The majority of men who have lots of spare cash.

Most will have done it at least once.
You have to be a troll..... Seriously unless you go to Brighton university, most of them would do it with you casually, I'm not going to lie, if your'e ugly you'll be able to get casual sec easily with attractive men BUT they won't want a committed relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish I were a troll.

I don't give a **** about a committed relationship.

Really Brighton? Any other universities?
Reply 77
Original post by thunder_chunky

Its a bargain alright:smile:
Original post by Gillybop
Buy me a couple of pints, and even if you look like Moe from the Simpsons I would probably still bang you.

What university do you attend? I'm tempted.
Reply 79
Original post by MedicineMann
Do you realise prostitutes don't count?

Don't count how exactly? I put my dick in her slit, end of story.

Original post by Rarrgh
Why?

Experience, cousin was doing it.

How long did you get with her?

I was with her for about 45 minutes but still had to pay for the full hour. Technically you can be with them as long as possible if you're willing to pay but it can depend on the location ect.

What did you do all the time, was it just ****ing like rabbits for a certain amount of time or did you do anything else?

We didn't tickle eachothers belly buttons if that's what you mean.

Where did you find her?

I didn't. My cousin did. It wasn't what I've seen in films, women hanging around and offering sex to every car passing by. He has friends in Thailand who I'm told are shady characters, they were able to hook him up with more shady characters who run things like this over in England.

Any good?

Surprisingly yes.
Would you do it again? Explain why not, or why you would again.

Probably not. The men in charge spoke little English, I ended up having to pay for the full hour even though I was there for about 45 minutes. These people don't mess around and I think realized I was young and vulnerable enough that they could take advantage of. Just not people I'd like to be involved in with.

All I could think of :3

Original post by effofex
Where do you get these services in England (specifically London) below say, £80/hour? Also, is it legal or do you need to be very discreet? I work in London at present and expect to be here for about 4 years, so at a certain point it becomes slightly inconvenient to fly back to Amsterdam for these services (in Amsterdam there is no issue regarding legality though).

My cousin set it up through a series of links. I've no idea how you could go about it yourself sorry. There's probably an easier way.

Original post by Id and Ego seek
Was there a no talking option?

I don't think speaking was an option anyway seeing as she only spoke Siamese and even struggled with that from the looks of it LOL.

Latest