The Student Room Group

medical school

Hello my name is Sandra I am a senior studying molecular biology. I am applying for medical school for the year 2014 In the USA. I would like to anyone who is going to same processs
Reply 1
You might get a better a response here :smile:
You might get a better response on SDN, the vast majority on here are applying to UK med schools or to the EU.

Not sure how I managed to offend someone?
(edited 10 years ago)
I haven’t gone with the same process but one of my friends gone. Regular Admissions is the standard process by which students enter the College of Medicine. Students apply initially through the American Medical College Application Service. Some are invited to submit a secondary application. Applicants will be carefully appraised on the basis of personal attributes, academic record, evaluation of achievements, references, performance on the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) and personal interviews, if granted by the medical selection committee. So these are the processes you have to go through. I am also providing a list of best medical schools in the usa. I hope it will help you to take the right decision.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending