The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton Uni - Health Studies 2013

Hi,
Just accepted my unconditional offer from Wolverhampton Uni for health studies! who else is on the course ? x
Reply 1
Original post by MissKT
Hi,
Just accepted my unconditional offer from Wolverhampton Uni for health studies! who else is on the course ? x

Hello I have an offer for health studies at wolves.

Would love to know how you're finding it? And what do you hope to do with the degree?

Best wishes!
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi there.
I am a 2nd yr student studying health studies howvver I had to take a leave of absence so I will continue to finish my 2nd yr in september. I guess I will be in ur group. I am nervous starting with a new class so want to familiarise myself with some students.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Ekra123
Hi there.
I am a 2nd yr student studying health studies howvver I had to take a leave of absence so I will continue to finish my 2nd yr in september. I guess I will be in ur group. I am nervous starting with a new class so want to familiarise myself with some students.
How u finding the course so far?

Hey, can I ask how you have found the course so far?! And generally what do people want to do after the course? I'm super stuck on whether to take it or not :/
Reply 4
Hey there,
I personally have enjoyed the course so far. It is a broad course which focuses on various aspects of health for example, social and environmental. It enables you to broaden your knowledge on health which may benefit you if you hope to further your studies.
With regards to employment, students go on to become health promoters/advisors, community/school nurse and medical sales rep. These are just some examples. However, some students carry further studies for example there are various courses which offer graduate courses for example, if u was to hold a degree in Health and wanted to persue a career as a nurse, you would need to do 2years for nursing (usually takes 3yrs normally). For myself, the Bsc Health Studies course is a starting point of my studies which I hope to progress from ie. Apply to med school or health management.

You can visit the university website which will consist of information about the course.

Hope this helps.
Reply 5
Great thanks for your help! Hope the rest of the course goes well for you:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by MissKT
Hi,

heyyy x
i accept mine aswell for wolves just need to get my grades x
Reply 7
You guys will enjoy the course. I am a second year student and I love the course!!! Goood luck guys!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ekra123
You guys will enjoy the course. I am a second year student and I love the course!!! Goood luck guys!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,
I was just wondering if you could give me a bit more info about health studies as I have been offered a place but unsure if to take it! What careers can be gained from this??
Or any info would help!

Thank youuu :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending