The Student Room Group

Chemistry Tutorials / Revision Website

Hello guys

For those of you that don't know me my username speaks for itself. I was just wondering and considering this idea as it has been going on in my head for quite a while now and I want to finally put it into action.:hifro::hifro:

Subjects like maths have great tutorial websites that offer great help to students aswell as practise papers solutions. However although there are some chemistry ones none of them are as good as examsolutions for maths.

Therefore I was thinking that maybe myself and other TSRs who are willing to take up this burden could create our own tutorials on YouTube. All on one channel. One website. I'll take care of any costs and we offer this service for free. I need about 4 people who are really good at chemistry and will be able to explain something in clear and understandable terms.

My website making skills lack. I can script things like habbo but thats about it so I'll also be needing help with that aswell

Thank you

Discuss on here if you're interested or if you think its a good idea
Just as a quick note; this is quite a good Youtube channel for Chemistry at both GCSE and A-Level.

It is however more suited towards the NI examining body, CCEA, in terms of past paper questions. Nevertheless, it does provide some useful tutorials and points for students.

Hope that helps!
Reply 2
Original post by AhmedDavid
Hello guys

For those of you that don't know me my username speaks for itself. I was just wondering and considering this idea as it has been going on in my head for quite a while now and I want to finally put it into action.:hifro::hifro:

Subjects like maths have great tutorial websites that offer great help to students aswell as practise papers solutions. However although there are some chemistry ones none of them are as good as examsolutions for maths.

Therefore I was thinking that maybe myself and other TSRs who are willing to take up this burden could create our own tutorials on YouTube. All on one channel. One website. I'll take care of any costs and we offer this service for free. I need about 4 people who are really good at chemistry and will be able to explain something in clear and understandable terms.

My website making skills lack. I can script things like habbo but thats about it so I'll also be needing help with that aswell

Thank you

Discuss on here if you're interested or if you think its a good idea

I totally agree with you! Resources for a level maths tend to be FAR better and IMO that's unfair. I'd love to help out but I'm not so good at chem myself. BTW there's this for help if you need it

http://www.brightstorm.com/science/chemistry/

There some really bright chemists on TSR though!
Reply 3
That sounds quite interesting :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest