The Student Room Group

Confused about As

Hey guys, basically I only took three subjects in As course, which are maths, chemistry, BTEC music. But I never really liked music, it feels like a subject that I'm forced to do because now I don't have an interest in it.

Well, if all goes well and I pass maths and chemistry with good grades and fail BTEC music will I be able to do the A2 courses?

So then in my A2 I would have had 2 a2 and one retake as?

Note: I might stay in school for three years overall to do further maths which my school didn't have. ..
(edited 10 years ago)
A word of warning: I think you will need three A levels to get into University. So you will probably need to stay in school to do further maths or another A level. This is assuming you want to go to uni. If you pass maths and chemistry then you should be allowed onto the A2 courses for them. Try not to fail music though, at least get a pass.
Reply 2
Well I don't think I'm going to go university some I don't enjoy studying but I want to already further maths since I find it must easiest

How do I finish two pieces of course works in less than a week :/?
I'm so screwed :frown:
If you don't want to go to university then it shouldn't matter about having less A levels. Employers may ask about it though, and it could put you at a disadvantage. If you do Further maths that won't be a problem though. As for passing music, work like a demon. You just need to pass, so it should be possible to do it. Just do as much as possible, and hope for the best.

Quick Reply

Latest