The Student Room Group

Healthy skinny girl diet

Scroll to see replies

Tip: It's obvious the diet is bull**** from the font they use.
Reply 21
That picture is retarded, find out your resting metabolic rate (RMR) here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/calrmr.htm if you don't know what it is, google it. Once you have done that, go here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ and set the calories 500 below what ever your RMR is, you will start loosing weight if you eat that many calories a day, if the weight loss starts to slow down decrease the calories.
"The Recovering Anorexic's Diet" seems like a more fitting name. Or even the "Do you really want to build the foundations for an eating disorder? Diet"

I say this because that diet looks a lot like my diet when I was recovering from anorexia last May until this January. It took another eating disorder (for completely different reasons) and a lot of work to get to a state of normal, so now I'm on 1400 calories and still it feels like I'm eating the world and his wife. Don't do that to yourself. Once you control your calories to such an incredible extent you could go out of control. It really isn't worth the risk, even if you think there is no risk.

Read the stickies, calculate your TDEE and minus 500 or 20% (whichever suits you) and stick to that. You'll go to an 8/10 within a number of months if you have the will to stick to it.
Original post by Vixen47
"The Recovering Anorexic's Diet" seems like a more fitting name. Or even the "Do you really want to build the foundations for an eating disorder? Diet"

I say this because that diet looks a lot like my diet when I was recovering from anorexia last May until this January. It took another eating disorder (for completely different reasons) and a lot of work to get to a state of normal, so now I'm on 1400 calories and still it feels like I'm eating the world and his wife. Don't do that to yourself. Once you control your calories to such an incredible extent you could go out of control. It really isn't worth the risk, even if you think there is no risk.

Read the stickies, calculate your TDEE and minus 500 or 20% (whichever suits you) and stick to that. You'll go to an 8/10 within a number of months if you have the will to stick to it.

Suddenly eating barely any calories wouldn't build the foundation for a disorder.

The disorder starts mentally and doesn't actually have much to do with food, I presume you know this if you have suffered in the past.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
I just wanna lose weight quickly and this looks manageable/:

Posted from TSR Mobile
just one word: INSANE
Original post by Basket case

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do it then. You'll just put it back on. What's the point when you can lose weight by eating another 6-700 calories AT LEAST? Stupid, misleading name, stupid diet. Do some research on how you can lose weight healthily and sustainably and stop trying to take shortcuts.
Original post by belligerent ghoul
Do it then. You'll just put it back on. What's the point when you can lose weight by eating another 6-700 calories AT LEAST? Stupid, misleading name, stupid diet. Do some research on how you can lose weight healthily and sustainably and stop trying to take shortcuts.

lol

she'll only put it back on if she starts consuming more calories than her TDEE

Original post by Basket case

what is your age, sex, height, weight and goal weight pls, then we can help you m8

Quick Reply

Latest