The Student Room Group

SQA Results Day 2013 - Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by baconhawkkk
What are you guys doing to make the time pass?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sleeping in relatively late and watching lots of Dexter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jeezo it's not that bad haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its just so scary that tuesday is either going to be the most devastating or joyous day of my short life...
Reply 83
Not sure which method to use this year... waiting for the postie at 9am or waking up extremely early like last year to check my email at 3am? What is everybody else doing?

Who is it that gets the results this week.. just universities or is it schools and councils too?

I just want Tuesday the 6th to come quick, i have done all my worrying earlier this month and i am not that stressed now than god :biggrin:
Reply 84
Original post by deedee123
Its just so scary that tuesday is either going to be the most devastating or joyous day of my short life...

Are you waiting for highers/advanced highers? I feel the same way haha. My exam results could either make it or break it.
Original post by lala4
Are you waiting for highers/advanced highers? I feel the same way haha. My exam results could either make it or break it.

Yeah AH and 2Hs. The only one im worried for is my AH though.
Original post by lala4
Not sure which method to use this year... waiting for the postie at 9am or waking up extremely early like last year to check my email at 3am? What is everybody else doing?

Your post will most likely be delayed because there will obviously be more post to deliver in the morning! I don't plan on sleeping at all :tongue:
Reply 86
Yeah AH and 2Hs. The only one im worried for is my AH though.

Your post will most likely be delayed because there will obviously be more post to deliver in the morning! I don't plan on sleeping at all :tongue:

Which subjects did you sit? Are you off to uni?

And yeah of course haha silly me, might just make it an all nighter but then again do want some sleep.
Original post by lala4
Which subjects did you sit? Are you off to uni?

And yeah of course haha silly me, might just make it an all nighter but then again do want some sleep.

AH chemistry, geo and history, i'm off to strathclyde to do pharmacy if i get in :smile: u?
Reply 88
AH chemistry, geo and history, i'm off to strathclyde to do pharmacy if i get in :smile: u?

Ah so you are a smart cookie haha! Waiting for H History and Modern Studs and Int 2 English and Art. Although i am worried that if i dont have B's in my two highers then i wont be allowed to do them at AH and therefore not allowed to do the full social science baccalaureate. What were your 5th year results like?
Original post by lala4
Ah so you are a smart cookie haha! Waiting for H History and Modern Studs and Int 2 English and Art. Although i am worried that if i dont have B's in my two highers then i wont be allowed to do them at AH and therefore not allowed to do the full social science baccalaureate. What were your 5th year results like?

Haha i don't know about that, we'll see on tuesday how smart i am :lol: I got ABBBB highers,did you only take 4 subjects?
Reply 90
Haha i don't know about that, we'll see on tuesday how smart i am :lol: I got ABBBB highers,did you only take 4 subjects?

You seem pretty smart and from those 5th year grades that is not bad. What subjects did you do at higher last year and what was that A in? Sorry i am so inquisitive. And no i took 5 but i am quite ashamed of Int 1 maths hahahaha!

Hopefully we have done okay:crossedf:
Original post by lala4
You seem pretty smart and from those 5th year grades that is not bad. What subjects did you do at higher last year and what was that A in? Sorry i am so inquisitive. And no i took 5 but i am quite ashamed of Int 1 maths hahahaha!

Hopefully we have done okay:crossedf:

A in was H modern studies, Bs in H Biology, H Chemistry, H Maths and H English :smile: what are you doing next year?
Reply 92
Aw thats good:smile:. I am praying for an A in H modern studies:smile:. If i get B's in H modern studies and history then AH modern studies, AH history, H English and H R.M.P.S and the social science baccalaureate:smile:. Want to do history and archaeology at uni and need at least 4 B's in order to be made a conditional.
(edited 10 years ago)
What would you guys say was your hardest exam
Sorry I mean what subject are you most nervous about for results day
Original post by Adykonvict1
What would you guys say was your hardest exam

I've seen that question somewhere! :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rocking back and forth whilst listening to 'Better in Time' by Leona Lewis on a loop... :tongue:
God I'm nerveous about the 6th already! I've convinced myself that there's no way I've met my conditions...God, I just want to know now!

Lol , sorry cant help it
Original post by lala4

Who is it that gets the results this week.. just universities or is it schools and councils too?

I think it's the schools too. I really don't like knowing that all of our teachers know how good or bad we've done but we can't find out until next week. :frown:
I need to go in to give some books back that I found while tidying all my school stuff but I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to go in or if it's better to wait until school starts :L
I've decided that I'm going to bed, but I'll set an alarm for my phone if any texts or emails come through.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending